What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enjoy Doggies

LyonHeart

Juniors
Hey Roosterphin, you obviously don't know your NRL.
Fancy this coment coming from a Rooster fan who produce no one and buy everyone

Tidus_Raider

Bench
LyonHeart said:
To the Canberra fan, Yeah Nathan Hindmarsh is doing fine, that's the one you really want. Your club was going no where recently until you bought players from Parra.
To oneye1, Parra has developed more juniours currently playing in the NRL than any other club.

*yawn* Is that the best you can come up with. Your club was going nowhere thats why those players left. Have fun with Corey Pearson next year. He should do well in first division :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. This conversation is OVERRRRR

LyonHeart

Juniors
Pearson was bought for depth. Our props are Cayless, Vella, Cannings, Pearson, Peek and Tsoulos and Armit 19 year olds setting an imporession.

The players you bought from us only went for the money.

How is Phil Graham going?
The 230k a season reserve grader

Tidus_Raider

Bench
LyonHeart said:
Pearson was bought for depth. Our props are Cayless, Vella, Cannings, Pearson, Peek and Tsoulos and Armit 19 year olds setting an imporession.

The players you bought from us only went for the money.

How is Phil Graham going?
The 230k a season reserve grader

Graham's going great guns actually. Scored a hat trick in the premier league GF. Should be ready for next year. Thanks for asking.

Geez those forwards look imposing. I especially like Peek. His nickname should be Mrtin Lang: Mark II :lol:

LyonHeart

Juniors
So your paying 230k for a player to play reserve grade, well done.
Peek is our 5th choice prop, dare I ask who Canberra's 5th choice prop is.

Seriously you have no idea

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Luke Davico, Ryan O'hara, Michael Weyman, Ben Cross and Troy Thompson, Michael Hodgson.

Tro thompson is a regular in first grade. Ben Cross stared in premier league and was in the raiders team that gave the roosters the fright of there life. Weyman is a junior NSW and Australia representative and made his first grade debut this year. Hodgo is hodgo decent player though constant injuries are a concern.

Also, you seem to know Graham well. Are you related? A friend? How the f*ck do you know he's on 230K a year? Are you his manager? Didn't think so. Don't believe everything you hear moron. Unlike other clubs the raiders operate under a top-28 man squad not 25. They simply can't afford to play players that much money.

Disco

Bench
Losses
Vagana
Talau
Polglase
Martenee
Lester
Riddle

Gains
Lolesi
Tonga

Anderson wouldn't be that bad for a bit of depth, i mean he is never going to force his way into the top grade but if u guys have a run of injurys he could be handy

LyonHeart

Juniors
To the raider moron, you don't even know your players. Hodgson is a backrower not a prop. I'd know he was a Parra junior. Your naming young blokes that have played rep games, well i didn't mention Chris Armit who was a junior Kangaroo, which your club tried to buy him at the end of 2002.

You don't seem to know your facts of your own club. Your own supporters know that Graham signed a new 3 year deal worth a round 230k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tidus_Raider

Bench
LyonFart I know too well hodgson is a back rower. However With Wiki, Hindmarsh, Smith, Tongue and Martin playing in the backrow he's been forced to play prop idiot. Get your facts right dill. I think I know more about the raiders than you.

Frenzy

Juniors
Blood is thicker than water

I think you'll find Tamazoid is correct and that Uncle Steve Folkes will be facilitating trials for Nephew Jared Anderson. He'll probably sign on an incentive based deal

LyonHeart

Juniors
Hey Tidus Tits, I know you have 5 of our former players in your starting 13, so I know alot about them. I couldn't give a crap about you or your club.

By the way tell your fake captain to stop faking it when he plays
and he might get some respect

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Canberra Raiders v New Zealand Warriors
7:30pm, Saturday 20th September, 2003
Aussie Stadium

Coach: Matthew Elliott

1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Joel Monaghan
3. Jason Bulgarelli
4. Adam Mogg
5. Jamaal Lolesi
6. Michael Monaghan
7. Mark McLinden
8. Ryan O'Hara
9. Simon Woolford (c)
10. Luke Davico
11. Ruben Wiki
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Tyran Smith

All I can count is 3. Go back to preschool and learn to count moron.

Latest posts