What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

enough is enough

tigpie cam

Juniors
yep,if we beat dogs i reckon we can carry on.
dont worry bout vella, we need to target tiggers mumma!
ok, she enjoys the odd pie and isnt the prettiest but she has plenty of mongrel and would come at a bargain price.

datigergal

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
I wish i could say Lincoln Withers. #-o #-o

I spoke to Lincoln on saturday night , and i will not be surprised if he ends up back at the Tigers .
I cant give much away , but the Westigers is still a small part of him .

Did anyone see him on the fox replay when Wilson scored .
He was pretty stoked about the try .

Bench
This is not a negative post but we can still make the 8 even if we don't beat the Dogs.Winning on Friday will be a bonus we didn't bargain for,let's hope we break our Friday duck.

JOELCORE

Juniors
I thought the remark that someone made about missing oneils and senters defence was interesting.Its highly likely both will not be in the team next year.

We will see how much we miss them this week in defence.

trialex

Juniors
We are one game behind where we need to be to make the 8. the losses to canberra and manly put us behind, the melbourne game made one back up. we need four wins to make it, counting three wins from parramatta, souths and cowboys means that we need one win from bulldogs, brisbane and newcastle.

Latest posts