What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enter The Raging Bull ?

Pigskin

Juniors
I have been very firm in my dismissal of the idea of Tallis playing Origin this year.

After all, I care more about the Broncs than I do about Queensland and Gorden has been going great this year. Read here - he is in sensational form!

But with the whole Gus/Roosters/Sticky/Freddy -- charade/beat up/vaudeville/nonsense that nobody north of the border gives two craps about ..... and with the impending suspension of Crocker

is it time to shut Blowfish Gould up ?

Enter The Raging Bull ?

I know who would have a bigger influence on the game out of Tallis and Fittler :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corey Parker will have his time in the sun .... and it could genuinely be Gorden's last year.

In fact, should Gorden decide to play ..... I would expect to see feature heavily in the NSW excuses threads topics such as "Hindmarsh MIA", "NSW Backrow No Grunt", "Fitzgibbon Makes 50 Tackles, But Was He Out There ?"

Give Lockyer a platform and Qld will smash the cockies

Enter The Raging Bull ? ..... too bad Game 3 is in Sydney, but Yes I believe its time to buzz the tower Gordie.

Qld by plenty

Oink !

lodown

Juniors
So, how come for NSW to bring back Fittler it is "charade/beat up/vaudeville/nonsense"

However it would be alright for QLD to bring back Tallis?

And, dont forget QLD also brought back Alfie a few years back ;-)

Macca

Coach
I think Fittler is coming back so we can put 40 or 50 on them. There is no available other player in the country as good as him. He and Noddy will run riot. Bring Tallis back if you want, Stevo will smash him and Webcke. (again)

Eels Dude

Coach
Even though i'm a Blues fan I say bring back Tallis. If NSW want to make one bloke go back on his word of retirement then QLD have every right to as well.

Latest posts