What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe Jnr - to make a comeback

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Does anyone think EGJ would provide anything on field for the sharks in first grade?

Me personally believe he could still regain his strength, maybe lose a bit of pace, but his biggest downfall/weakness would probably be his acceleration and agility.

From the last elections, we know his hearing won't be a problem, so that could be a plus.

All the best EGJ.

Never thought of that , he'd be able to overhear the opposition coach in the stands whispering strategies to his trainers .

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Cheers merkin, but I was back in Sydney for a week earlier this year. I'm aware of the 'time savers' in Sydney, but unfortunately so is every other merkin on the road.

That's why there's twenty five minutes worth of bottlenecks on either side of any of these amazing tunnels.

They just need to put more tunnels on either side of the current tunnels. Simples.

Green River Eel

Juniors
So how is this toxic delusional fool doing at the sharks? he really talked himself up, said he was faster and fitter than ever, even said he wanted to get back into origin lol, at least he is away from our club., EGJ and 7S Leabeater are like tweedle dee and tweedle dumb..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He said he was slower than when he left. He said he went to that sprint trainer and they tested him and he'd lost a fair bit of speed and hoped he'd get back to where he was.

You're the poisonous one around here, making shit up. So the guy doesn't like the people on your website. Get over it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
At his age he's been out too long. Getting fit (including improving speed and strength) is all about recovery, and old players just don't recover fast enough.

I reckon he and the Sharks knew he would be a backup when they signed him. For such a late inclusion in the squad he is almost certainly on a second tier contract.

Latest posts