What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erin Clark

I don't recall any issues from Erin. Looks to have turned it around so it shouldn't be a factor if there was some stuff back in the past.

What's your thoughts about Erin as a Rugby League player?

Not so much as him personally. But i like his shape and build and i have always liked that type of player as a prop. I loved Jazz at prop becos it gave more freedom on the bench as Jazz could play long minutes. I believe Clark would be perfect at prop for the same reasons.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I'd have to disagree. That whole bench is pretty much converted mobile backrowers, not a genuine "big man" on it. Clark obviously, Ale is a nuggety backrower playing as an undersized prop, Sifakula is a recently converted backrower who seems to have spent his whole rehab in the gym, Halasima is a centre/backrower. Maiu'u is is the most genuine prop there but even he is in the Ale/Afoa, shortish, nuggety and mobile mould.

If you want to get into the nitty gritty, I'm not sure there's a a guy on that bench legitimately over 6 foot tall. They all fit with a certain body type Webster seems to go for.
Yeah I see your point, but how many BIG guys are there in the comp? Over 115 kegs according to Zero Tackle, that's AFB, Paulo, Papali'i, NAS, Haas, Fifita, Pangai Junior, RCG, BHU of the established FGers. Not many to go around. Even Bunty is up there in the top 15 as a 112kg guy.

And Halasima has to be over 6 foot, surely. OK, his Warriors profile says 6'1. Does height matter so much, unless we're talking about offloading - which we don't do, anyway? Those guys I mentioned, no none of them are BIG but there has to be an intangible metric of how hard you hit the line. Best example I can think of is Michael Hancock, who wasn't a big guy but no f**ker would ever put him down 1st try. Same with Mark Telea in union.

Latest posts