What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erin Molan

mongoose

Coach
Apparently the rumor is Erin Molan won't be coming back after this year. And if that's the case I wish her well as her reasons are very justifiable in terms of doing it for family. If that's the case I think James Bracey should be host and they need to bring some football hard heads to give it the same football edge 100% Footy has (Andrew Johns, Phil Gould, Paul Gallan etc). The Sunday Footy Show has become Thursday night Footy Show without the gags or the variety show element. I'm not ruling out Danica Mason getting the gig though as she has filled in for Molan when she has been away.

SHOOSH

The rumour is getting louder and louder that footy host Erin Molan is to quit Channel 9’s rugby league coverage at the end of the season. Molan hosts Friday night games and The Sunday Footy Show but has apparently told colleagues of her plans to step aside after the grand final. Erin wants to spend more time on weekends with her dad, Senator Jim Molan, who is fighting cancer. The news comes just a fortnight after the Sunday Telegraph revealed Peter Sterling was leaving Channel 9 after 27 years as part of a major shake-up at the network. We didn’t bother ringing Nine’s head of football Simon Fordham, who has become notorious for not returning phone calls or text messages.

Good, thought she was awful even though she's a Raiders fan.

Mason is nice on the eyes but is she really a League tragic?

Pippen94

First Grade