What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error Message Help

SEAT 1A

Bench
I received the below server error message in the Widdop release thread asking me to send details.

Could LU admin confirm it's genuine and I will action request.

Cheers,

SEAT 1A

Message below.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@forums.leagueunlimited.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

getsmarty

Immortal
I received the below server error message in the Widdop release thread asking me to send details.

Could LU admin confirm it's genuine and I will action request.

Cheers,

SEAT 1A

Message below.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@forums.leagueunlimited.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I have been having the same problem....The Aitken article I posted had to be edited and it took about 4 to 5 attempts before I could post....problem seems to be intermittent...as I can currently post ?

BLM01

First Grade
That does not work either Muzby if you are trying to reply to anothers post. It works if you dont reply, but just add a new post for some reason

SBD82

Coach
I had a similar problem the other day when I was replying to a fairly long post (with a long post of my own). I deleted most of the post and just left the relevant parts that I was quoting and that sorted it for me. Hope that helps.

BLM01

First Grade
I had a similar problem the other day when I was replying to a fairly long post (with a long post of my own). I deleted most of the post and just left the relevant parts that I was quoting and that sorted it for me. Hope that helps.
No everyone Id say is having slightly different symptoms
I have tried exiting out, deleting reply and starting again. But when you go back to the thread it is still stuck awaiting for you to finish your reply (i.e. cant post a new one for a while). Been happening on and off for I have noticed ever since we experienced the real go slow website strike about 1 week or so ago. Something is wrong at headquarters. :p

possm

Coach
It appears to happen on any thread. Forum admins need to take a look at it fix the problem.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I haven't experienced any issues and I use both mobile and desktop.

The clue is the opening post, email us. Alternatively you can PM an Admin or use the 'Go Ahead Ask Us Anything' forum at the top of the message board.

We need to know your browser, operating system and the time and date of the issue as well as a detailed description of the problem. Screen captures are excellent.

That way we can help.

Posting random threads in the open forum are usually missed and often lead to misinformation.