What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESL Grand Final - Hull vs St. Helens

No worries mate. I'll see if I can stay up and do Live Updates for the game anywayz. If so, I'll post it in this thread.

ianrhodes

Juniors
glad u aussies r watching our final
as a bulls fan a bit dissapointed but it will b a good final
im predicting a close final n st helens by 6-10 points

I just got off the phone to Foxtel. The bloke seriously had NFI but what I got out of him was the following.

Challenge Cup Final:
October 15th, 2:30am,
Fox Sports Two.

Make what you want of it, but the bloke was a complete GOOSE!

jed

First Grade
It's not actually the Challenge Cup final (everyone here knows that anyway), it'll be the Superleague final.

Game kicks off at 3am, but we'll have all the usual pre-game crap from Stevo & Eddie from 2:30, plus full extended coverage after the game.

Sheesh! Anyone would think I actually was a Fox Sports stalker :lol:

Thats what I was thinking Jed. When I was speaking to the bloke, I was like.. are you sure its not the English Super League Final, and the GOOSE said NO.
Oh well, I'm glad thats all settled now. For those interested that can't watch the game, I'll be doing live score updates from 3am on Sunday Morning.

Cheers,

bartman

Immortal
eels_fan_01 said:
I want the two Hulls to win this weekend. So glad Bradford is out, for once!
One up, one to go. KR have won themselves a spot in Superleague.

Have to cheer for the underdogs in Hull thsi weekend, though St Helens have had such a strong season it would be harsh for them and their fans if they stumbled at the final hurdle.

Latest posts