What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESL Superthread

joshie

Live Update Team
So round 2 is about to get underway with St Helens hosting Salford. St Helens got off to a good start with a 34-24 victory while Salford went down 24-10.

Didgi

Underway. Why the f the Salford City Reds are wearing Green is beyond me.

Didgi

Everything I've seen of Makinson is good, yet he gets zero praise compared to the bigger young names.

joshie

Live Update Team
Some great early signs from the Reds/greens backs tonight. They are not afraid to shift the ball early and in their territory, they are here to play. good signs.

Patorick

Staff member
Salford City Raiders?

Salford City Greens?

Either way, they're going to get smashed here.

Patorick

Staff member
Loved the pre-match stuff.

Good game, so far.

Saints bit jittery at the moment, Salford playing good.

joshie

Live Update Team
The last pass for that try absolutely amazed me! very enjoyable match so far!

Salford 4-0 St Helens

Good old Francis Meli drops it as i post, yet another mistake by Helens.

Didgi

Roby getting the runs going, when this happens it's only a matter of time. Lomax-Gaskell is going to produce points, soon, quite possibly through Wheeler by how he's going.

joshie

Live Update Team
hey Didgi I am kind of hoping Hohiha has a bit of a Tim Smith this week ;) haha

Didgi

The Saints machine is turning around, mistakes the only thing holding them back.

Didgi

The Saints machine is turning around, mistakes the only thing holding them back.

:lol: Word is Wellens is back next week, I want the Lomax-Gaskell-Wheeler to continue as is... therefore yes a shocker rfom Hohaia would be good.

Didgi

That's two fantastic tries to Salford. Gibson's work getting outside his man before the pass reached him and the quick hands were brilliant, possibly could've contorted himself to get it down in the corner but the kick was good and backing up good.

joshie

Live Update Team
Okay after seeing that, all I want now is:

1. Salford to win to prove you all wrong
2. Hohiha to start dropping everything he touches, just for the lolz
3. Moon get back on the field

Latest posts