What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

esl

_dan13_

Juniors
hull fc
huddersfield-birthplace of rugby
wigan-lots of history
quite few teams in the national league aswell with a lot of history but if your only looking for sl teams then try these

sixtynine

Juniors
_dan13_ said:
hull fc
huddersfield-birthplace of rugby
wigan-lots of history
quite few teams in the national league aswell with a lot of history but if your only looking for sl teams then try these

will do thanks mate

Evil Homer

Staff member
If you really can't make your mind up just wait till the season starts and see which team's style of play you like best.

sixtynine

Juniors
Evil Homer said:
If you really can't make your mind up just wait till the season starts and see which team's style of play you like best.

that sounds like a good idea but i will see if i can find a team

Lowey3

Juniors
St Helens = the best entertaining rugby team around.

Succesfull team.

Good, international players such as Sculthorpe, Cunningham, Long, Talau, Wellens, Vinnie Anderson, Jason Cayless, Leon Pryce, Nick Fozzard, Jon Wilkin, Francis Meli, Jason Hooper.

OHHHH and how could i forget your favourite EX player, plays for us = Jamie Lyon. lol

damo72

Juniors
Any Parramatta fan wouldn't support St Helens just because Lyon was in their line up, it would be more of a reason not to support them

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
_dan13_ said:
well if you were looking for a team with a lot of history, quins is not the answer

Following a team because it has history isn't a very good reason. Quins will make their own history in time.

sixtynine

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Following a team because it has history isn't a very good reason. Quins will make their own history in time.
mmmm yeah im go for the quins i have decided thanks for all your help huys :thumb

_dan13_ said:
well if you were looking for a team with a lot of history, quins is not the answer
For someone who has supported them since Fulham RLFC, London Crusaders, Broncos and now Harlequins, it has been quite a journey!!!

bartman

Immortal
The Electric Horseman said:
For someone who has supported them since Fulham RLFC, London Crusaders, Broncos and now Harlequins, it has been quite a journey!!!
Hope the new phase works out OK. News of ticket sales sounds positive so far...