What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Etu

Parra Steve

Juniors
I thought he went alright tonight, came up with some errors in defence but looked very good in attack, id certainly hope he'll be in the team next week.

He's off contract this year too? id be making him an offer if he continues to improve.

salvy71

Juniors
I thought he went alright tonight, came up with some errors in defence but looked very good in attack, id certainly hope he'll be in the team next week.

He's off contract this year too? id be making him an offer if he continues to improve.

I thought he did quite well for his first game ...certainly wouldn't drop him on that effort .

TheParraboy

Staff member
I thought he was great.

Looked quite safe, and seemed to bend the line a lot when met with defence

can only get better

Craig Johnston

First Grade
the most impressive thing about him tonight was his composure for a debut, did not seem phased at all, looked like it was his 50th game.

strider

Post Whore
I thought he was good .... and he has a hard noggin to survive that head clash and still pretty much walk off the field

Parra Steve

Juniors
I think the fact he's 24 also helped him as far as nerves go. hopefully he can nail that wing spot as his own

Bazal

Post Whore
Etu did well, and if fit should stay there until Grothe gets back if he keeps it up.

Bazal

Post Whore
On his form before injury, you can't drop Grothe IMO. Maybe bring him back through Wenty, of course, but he was on fire

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Etu played on debut, it will get easier than he faced tonight. Definatley a keeper. Smith should be the one to miss out IMO.

Latest posts