1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Euan Aitken

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by TomRedVRiver, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Life's Good

Life's Good Coach

This is looking good but I hope you fail miserably on the last point.

blacksafake likes this.
  2. Crush

Crush First Grade

You know its coming mate....

3. Life's Good

Life's Good Coach

It's a horrible thought isn't it?

4. gitano

gitano Juniors

So you name almost every position in the team that Aitken can't play....and you want him as a utility.

Oh possm, never change.

Gareth67 and Crush like this.
  5. Crush

Crush First Grade

I'm not sure if its a horrible thought or not. Its just reality. I've accepted it. He is our coach until we fail miserably.
    The fact that we are recruiting so well keeps him in a job. And he doesn't completely suck. I mean he can't use a bench, constantly picks players out of position, neglects to pick young kids with talent, makes lame excuses in press conferences, pronounces "new" without the y sound like noo BUT....
    the players actually seem to like him, they believe in his message, he motivates them to win.
    Do I like Mary being our coach? No, not really, there are better coaches out there clearly. Do I hate him as the coach? No, not always, he has his moments.
    I find the BOD more frustrating. They really are a bunch of dinosaurs. If they were more astute and driven to succeed then we would have seen the back of Mary years ago.

6. denis preston

denis preston Bench

Glad he didn't touch the ball in our last try or there would not have been one !