What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euan and Pete feel the love

Joey_dragons

Juniors
I think if we sign roberts and we lose pete will hurt us in the future as he is a great player and young.
My opinion is the dragons staff should speak to nightingale who is getting old losing his speed and maybe
Get him to retire and get a coaching job with the dragons like they did with hornby and young and give
Pete the job on the wing

The Nick

Bench
I think if we sign roberts and we lose pete will hurt us in the future as he is a great player and young.
My opinion is the dragons staff should speak to nightingale who is getting old losing his speed and maybe
Get him to retire and get a coaching job with the dragons like they did with hornby and young and give
Pete the job on the wing

Nope.

watatank

Coach
Pete the job on the wing

Not that young, Roberts is 3 years younger. Matautia is set for a wing spot anyway if he chooses to stay, but if he wants to leave because of Roberts and Lafai fair enough, let him go.

BennyV

Referee
Pete the job on the wing

Lol Roberts is better and younger, not sure how it will hurt us in the future!
Pete would be a walk up for the left wing, but if he can get more money and a centre spot (where he was very good early in the year) then good on him!

Mr Red

First Grade
I thought it was obvious? We overspent on mediocre players.

Hunt and Farrell retiring before their contracts officially expired freed up close to 700k to spend... a nice bonus for the team having that cash available an entire season before they planned...
i'm still shocked at the money they threw at Hunt....

throw in Merrin leaving and you suddenly can become very active in the market..

ONPOINT

Juniors
Matatutia is awesome and guaranteed a wing spot IMO if he stays but he isn't in James Roberts league. Nightengale probably has one season left in him so it just depends if he is content on playing wing. As much as i've enjoyed watching Nightengale over the years, it's kind of exciting in a few years the wingers + centre combos the Dragons are going to field.

Dakink

Bench
Sooooooo,

What exactly is our best backline as things stand?

Does Dugan start in the centers? Are we weakening an area to strengthen another by moving him? Where is Mann's best? Oh i cant wait for this year... Tough draw can bite me....

Some big boppers, some tough nuts and some strike in the backs...

As they say,

IM EXCITED

Mr Red

First Grade
Sooooooo,

What exactly is our best backline as things stand?

Does Dugan start in the centers? Are we weakening an area to strengthen another by moving him? Where is Mann's best? Oh i cant wait for this year... Tough draw can bite me....

Some big boppers, some tough nuts and some strike in the backs...

As they say,

IM EXCITED
for mine..

dugan
Peter M
Lafai
Aitken
Nightingale
Widdop
Barge Ass

i still prefer aitken at right centre and Dugan fullback
Mann adds utility value and will see his fair share of football due to injuries

however it wouldnt surprise me at all to see Mann get first crack at fullback and dugan slotting into right centre, leaving aitken as the odd man out.. i think this is where Mary's head is at for the moment..

Latest posts