What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro 08

shiznit

Coach
hey guys...
has anyone played this yet.... its supposed to be out now but none of the videoshops here even have it so i cant rent it.

i never buy these tournoment games as they go old too quickly....

apparently theve expanded on that first person mode.

The Devil

Bench
Don't actually have the game myself, but a friend of mine bought it about a month ago. (Off ebay from the UK).

The gameplay isn't like FIFA08 but with Euro teams, although it isn't completely different.

The graphics are good and the you have improved control over the game, including goal celebrations :lol:

Also theres also updated rosters and stats, but overall he was pretty happy with it

shiznit

Coach
Don't actually have the game myself, but a friend of mine bought it about a month ago. (Off ebay from the UK).

The gameplay isn't like FIFA08 but with Euro teams, although it isn't completely different.

The graphics are good and the you have improved control over the game, including goal celebrations :lol:

Also theres also updated rosters and stats, but overall he was pretty happy with it
cool thanks for that...

Dragooner

Bench
I remember I bought FIFA World Cup 2002, f*ck I feel like playing it right now, I remember the good ol' 'intentional foul' button and the flame that followed the ball when you shot, gotta love the old FIFA games. Older ones just got better, '94 dominated imo.

How much is it...

For $100 the FIFA Street and FIFA Euro/World Cup games aren't worth it, any cheaper and I might buy it...

One quick question bout it.

Is it like World Cup 06, where you took your team through qualifying...

Cause the Masos are due for a EURO trophy in their cabinet.

tokerShark

Juniors
Ive got it, it plays a lot like fifa 08 but much smoother and more responsive, be a pro modes good , you create your own player or use a real world player and try to gain the captaincy of your chosen country. You can play the qualifiers all the way to the final, along the way earning points to upgrade you player. best of all it lets you and 3 mates play together co op , it awsome fun. i really hope fifa 09 keeps this mode
But on the other hand there's fug all teams compared to fifa 08 and you cant trade players which i can spend hours doing, and its hard at first going back to gameplay of fifa 08 after playing the smoother euro

nöyd

Staff member
Ive got it, it plays a lot like fifa 08 but much smoother and more responsive, be a pro modes good , you create your own player or use a real world player and try to gain the captaincy of your chosen country. You can play the qualifiers all the way to the final, along the way earning points to upgrade you player. best of all it lets you and 3 mates play together co op , it awsome fun. i really hope fifa 09 keeps this mode
But on the other hand there's fug all teams compared to fifa 08 and you cant trade players which i can spend hours doing, and its hard at first going back to gameplay of fifa 08 after playing the smoother euro

I've got it, haven't had much of a chance to play it yet though I tried out the Be-A-Pro mode, I chose to be Gerrard for England and was captain straight away, I didn't have to gain anything. :?

Cloudkicker

These "tournament games" EA makes EURO, UEFA CL are usually pretty good for soccer games. It seems they use these games to test out new aspects for the following FIFA games I enjoyed Champions League same with Euro04 and i'm sure this one won't disappoint. But yes they have a short life if your not a) a hardcore soccer fan b) a hardcore gamer.

i bought it, its a very hard game. maybe coz im playing with malta tho, still the keepers are harder to beat than in fifa 08.

Dragooner

Bench
I was playing the demo...for the f*cking life of me at first I couldn't score...first half i adjusted to the gameplay but the second half I only beat ze Germans from a Nasri wonder strike from a good 25 yards...I missed a f*cking handful...

Dragooner

Bench
Rented out the full version, played a friendly as Macedonia against San Marino and the San Marino keeper was spastic, we was like rated 50 and he saved everything...FAR OUT! Way for a game to piss me off!

Latest posts