What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro Group B

langpark

First Grade
Apparently Serbia were down 15-14 today against Russia with two minutes to go and scored, winning 20-15 in the end. Anyone watch the live stream? I'm gutted I missed it.

They are now top of the group.

Serbia --6
Italy ----4
Russia --4
Ukraine -0

Evil Homer

Staff member
Yeah, I watched the last 10 minutes. Very exciting and the Serbians celebrated at the end like they'd won the World Cup. Great stuff. I think I'm right in saying that this win means that Serbia are all but in the final WC qualifying tournament next year.

The Partisan

Well done to both teams for their efforts to date and of course Congrats to Serbia for the win.

This old timer International RL advocate just loves seeing these games.

Made the trip of a lifetime to 2013 RLWC ..... Can't wait to see how our International landscape looks in 2030 !

PS. Camera work looks the goods too ! Perhaps these frontier countries should investigate some kind of partnerships with local film / media students !!!

deal.with.it

Juniors
Great win, but 3 out of 4 will go through. Ukraine looks like they'll miss out. Was the case regardless of this match.