What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

European Handball

joshie

Live Update Team
Any of you guys watch Handball? I have been playing and loving it over the last few months and we actually have qualified for the world champs this year! We play our first game against croatia on the 13th at 1.45am AEST (2.45am daylight time) in madrid!

This is the mens competition http://handballspain2013.com/

Our womens side will be playing the Ocenia Handball tournament in may/june to try to qualify for the 2013 womens world championships in Serbia in december!

I won a bronze medal at Australian uni games with my uni in 2012 and will be looking to go for gold in 2013 ;)

Last edited:

BDR

First Grade
Griffith uni represent.

Always like experiencing new sports and I watch Handball in the olympics, might give it a watch.

BDR

First Grade
I'll have a think about it mate I am already pretty booked out sportswise for the year to be honest but if I get some spare time I'll drop you a line

joshie

Live Update Team
All goods mate! Keep open september 29-October 4 for the Australian University Games :p Keep that open and come play handball for us :D Just go to Griffith Sport at Nathan when the time comes, or to the guild if you are Gold Coast ;) haha

But I am so keen for world championships though! Hopefully Australia can win a game!

joshie

Live Update Team
In just over an hour australia take on Croatia in their first appearance.

Spain beat Algeria 27-14 In the opening match. (Both in the same pool as 'Straya)

joshie

Live Update Team
Serbia 31-22 Korea.

Australia 3-15 Croatia after 26 minutes in the first half

joshie

Live Update Team
Half time: Australia 4-17 Croatia

Germany 33-23 Brazil

Last edited: