What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evaluate the Rookies

I saw that too mate, I kept thinking it was hilarious about how they harped on about that during the whole match.

Remember David Schrader got 2 tries on debut a few years ago against the Storm......... he worked out well.........

thickos

First Grade
Bloody good question Tidus. I have no idea where he is or what he's up to. It seemed to me, that his raiders career, was like a candle in the wind... #-o

schnitzel

Juniors
Rothery is more than your average backrower. His mobility is a big asset for a bloke his size, I reckon he could be another Fitzgibbon with his lanky legs and workrate. He just needs a season under his belt and I hope we see him in the top grade again before the finals. Even at his raw age he is better than Tyran and Martin imo.

azza

Juniors
Rothery is a gun. I have been impressed with him on nearly every occasion I have seen him. Strong runner at the line and I wouldn't be surprised if he developed a nice little offload given how skillful he appears for a backrower.

Kris_man

Bench
- To put it into perspective, compare Rothery to a real gun, Anthony Tupou. There is no comparison.

Kris_man

Bench
- Not stupid at all. Roosters have guys like Tupou coming off the bench, we have guys like Rothery. How is it stupid???

Mal Meninga

Bench
I wouldn't go that far, Clyde was the best for a very long time. Rothery made some great impressions, especially when he'd make hit after hit notably against the Broncos and Storm, but he seemed a little inconsistant. A long term prospect that could be a rep player one day.

Anonymous

Juniors
I said 'could', as in 'I could win the lottery'.....Although I like Rothery's odds better than mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:
ok then fair enough but the fact you think he has that in him speaks volumes of his potential... clyde was possibly the best lock of the past 30 years :clap: