What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Events at TFS and WORL

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think KRL has anexcellent set of non-rules.

I ran a similarthought pass matto once, but for some reason, he wasnt too keen on the idea.Doyou thinkdale will more opened minded to theanarchy policy?

O

ozbash

a distinct possibility willow.
anarchy has its place and you never know, young dale could take to it as a duck takes to water.
matty is a closet anarchist, he only comes out when he thinks no ones looking ,,,, which is fine.
its a free world.he can anarch any time he wants..

L

legend

In the spirit of this fine thread I thought I'd let everyone know I have taken up my favourite past time of upsetting the Dragons dribblers on the WORL community. And as usual, they have swarmed like a bunch of geniused, cross eyed gnats with the exception of Lord Ted, Shiloh Doesn't care and Saitdragon. Too easy.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol legend. Fart in an Elevator stuff.

Phil Gould, normally public enemy number one is their hero at the moment, you'll be number one until Uncle Phil puts his foot in it again. Probably on Sunday.

C

CanadianSteve

Ozbash or Willow, you should link that kiwirugbyleague site on TFS, and see how many votes it gets. :)

C

CanadianSteve

Like Willow, I found the site a funny read. I am kidding, but I do think you should try to link it there, just for a laugh.

C

CanadianSteve

Well, I didn't have any luck linking RJ's World of Sports. It was voted down. Maybe Ozbash's forum would be better received.

C

CanadianSteve

Ozbash: I joined the krl site almost an hour ago and I'm still not a manager yet. How long is the waiting period? I want to build up a track record so I'm better qualified in case I'm considered here at LWOS again in future.;)

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I had a look at RJ's site Steve and I understand that he's a young bloke so I hope this is seen as constructive but I found his site to be hard on the eyes and difficult to follow. I gave up trying fairly quickly.

The first taste is with the eyes.

C

CanadianSteve

You're right EA, it's too cluttered, too many sections. And to build it up he's got a lot of his school mates to join, and they put a lot of non-sports posts in. But I still go back every few days out of habit.

Hey, how long can we go on having a civil conversation?

Well said Alex:). The place doesn't seem the same anymore. It seems as though hardly anybody is there. Growler/EA or both should definitely consider starting their own site.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
lol Steve. An <u>interesting</u> read it was.

RJ, if you're reading this you really need more members.

Does that answer the question in #57 Steve? ;)

Latest posts