What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever wondered what happened to Jason Costigan

Izz

Bench
:lol::lol:

And the dude running for the Greens has one of the longest necks i've ever seen!

ozbash

Referee
Absolutely, one of the best.

Cant wait till we play the Cows at home..

Jullia Gillard better be worried.

mikeob

Juniors
Tim Mander won a seat as well. Not sure which one but it is on Brisbane's northside.

_addict

Juniors
:lol::lol:

And the dude running for the Greens has one of the longest necks i've ever seen!
All the better for hugging trees?

As for Costo, I wonder if he'll ever be calling 'oranges' in the senate one day?

Auckland4ever

Juniors
I can't look at a picture of him without being reminded of that cartoon 4 Square dude giving the thumbs up. The similarity is uncanny.

Micistm

Bench
Jeez, I thought this topic was about Costo being SBW's next 'title' challenger! He meets the criteria: Not really a boxer and couldn't actually take the title even if he won....

Izz

Bench
Jeez, I thought this topic was about Costo being SBW's next 'title' challenger! He meets the criteria: Not really a boxer and couldn't actually take the title even if he won....
Costo would talk MoneyBill into submission.

Latest posts