What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everlong Vs Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Vs Everlong

• Everlong

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Mr. Brightside

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
I'm having an argument with a few friends at the moment. Which song would yuou prefer to hear from a cover band at a pub?

Big Pete

Referee
S**t...this is like 2005 all over for me again.

Better song? Everlong, easily.

Better pub song? Mr. Brightside, easier to sing along with, simpler.

Cannot stand Foo Fighters, cannot stand Everlong.
Killers do nothing for me, but I'd prefer Mr Brightside any day.

simmo1

First Grade
Not a massive fan of Foo Fighters, but Everlong is one of my favourite songs ever. Mr Brightside is a sh*t song by a sh*t band.

Flapper

First Grade
Why does everyone rate Mr f**king Brightside? It's a f**king horrible song. The Killers should rightfully be remembered for When You Were Young, which is an absolute classic.

So obviously I'd prefer Everlong, cause I enjoy it.

Moffo

Referee
everlong by the length of the flemington straight.

easily the foo's best song. awesome piece of music

Mr Brightside is the killer's best song and is harder to play then Everlong.
Although there is nothing complex about both songs, Everlong is pretty much power chords with a simple beat.
Mr. Brightside is based around a tricky little riff but also has a simple beat

All my Life is the best Foo Fighter's song imo

Misanthrope

Staff member
Mr. Brightside all the way. Easy to sing along with, everybody knows the words, and chicks are more likely to pay attention.

Everlong is such an overrated song. I love me some Foo, but it wouldn't be in my Top 10 Foo Fighters tracks.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I do like me some Killers. I also like me some Foo. Who do I prefer? I'd go Killers in terms of singles, but Foo Fighters in terms of overall album quality.

simostorm

Bench
ideally i would want both of those songs.. along with hitchin a ride by Green Day. and 500 Miles by the proclaimers.. those foureyed nerds can rock.

Bazal

Post Whore
Everlong is such an overrated song. I love me some Foo, but it wouldn't be in my Top 10 Foo Fighters tracks.

:shock: LIAR!

It's not their best (I like My Hero, Stacked Actors, All My Life over it) but top 10 for sure....IMO

DeeJ

Bench
Mr Brightside goes better in social areas and I wouldn't want to hear a butchered effort of Everlong.

petetheileet

First Grade
Mr. Brightside all the way. Easy to sing along with, everybody knows the words, and chicks are more likely to pay attention.

I whole-heartedly agree!!

Latest posts