What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everton v Chelsea

Eddie.

Bench
Top verse bottom in the premier league. As the mighty Chelsea face off against a desperate Everton.

Chelsea have been playing awesome in the last few weeks. As with last year the first 6 or 7 games we edged out some 1-0 victories and all the critics were saying the team was boring and lucky. However with Essien dominating in the midfield, Drogba finally looking at home in the Premier League and the usual suspects finding form it is looking very bleak for the rest of the premiership.

Prediction

Chelsea 3 (Cole, Lampard, Crespo)
Everton 0

Eddie.

Bench
Well your half way there.

As so of ten seems to happen when top play bottom the form book goes out the window.

Everton 1-0 thanks to a clear penalty put away by Beattie.

I expect Chelsea to make changes as they seemed out of rythum in the first half. Gudjohnsen and Crespo will definetly get a run with Robben a possibility in the last 20 minutes if fit.

weasel

First Grade
Drawing with Everton. That's as good as a loss for Chelsea. How embarassing.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
weasel said:
Drawing with Everton. That's as good as a loss for Chelsea. How embarassing.

Everton finished 4th last year (I think it was) so they aren't a bad team as their ladder position suggests.

I think it would be disappointing for Chelsea simply because they were on a brilliant run. But nevertheless, I think they will probably shatter the record that Arsenal set a couple of seasons back.

Eddie.

Bench
It was a good perofrmance by Chelsea in the second half. They bossed the game but Everton played resiliantly and were good value for their point.

watto

Juniors
Yeah Everton have been out of form this year. It was great vision from Cahill to edge himself into the penalty box just as Wright-Phillips was tailing him.
When Beattie put the penalty in the net it almost looked like he had missed the goal.
How great a shot though was the Chelsea equaliser. They can punish you from everywhere on the field.

Hopefully we can build on this and find our feet for the season

Latest posts