What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody loves Mary, but Paul can't coach....

Old Timer

Coach
If you’re aware that I don’t listen to your advice, why would you then tell me not to comment?

It just seems like a waste of a post - surely one of your name calling ones would have been much more suited for this occasion?

Maybe give it a do-over.
Always with the quick quip and smart arsed attitude.
I suppose you save that all for some people in here whilst in a situation where people are actually in your presence you keep such comments to yourself.
For all your posturing and calling people out you just show yourself for that which you are hypocritical, pretentious, obnoxious, know it all smart arse and no doubt plenty of other things.
No doubt you have had some issues in your life for it all to turn out this way but no doubt you will continue to do it and will also continue to bust your knuckles under the desk whilst you jerk off from excitement at the thought you might have outsmarted someone.
No doubt IMO you have the requisite skills to be a jerk and you apply those skills with aplomb.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I suppose you save that all for some people in here whilst in a situation where people are actually in your presence you keep such comments to yourself.
For all your posturing and calling people out you just show yourself for that which you are hypocritical, pretentious, obnoxious, know it all smart arse and no doubt plenty of other things.
No doubt you have had some issues in your life for it all to turn out this way but no doubt you will continue to do it and will also continue to bust your knuckles under the desk whilst you jerk off from excitement at the thought you might have outsmarted someone.
No doubt IMO you have the requisite skills to be a jerk and you apply those skills with aplomb.
I was waiting for your 2c worth..

Nearly have the full brains trust collection in here now..

I was waiting for your 2c worth..

Nearly have the full brains trust collection in here now..
yourself excluded lol

Dragonsamy

Bench
If you’re aware that I don’t listen to your advice, why would you then tell me not to comment?

It just seems like a waste of a post - surely one of your name calling ones would have been much more suited for this occasion?

Maybe give it a do-over.

Stop replying if you don't want a reply.
You must realise that I'm not the only one that thinks this place would be a better place without you.Why don't you just stop railroading every single thread.

latemail

Juniors
Is muzby the biggest f**kwit to ever post on this site??
Thinks he’s clever with his smartarse posts but in reality wouldn’t know shit from clay
It’s ok go have a small dick muzby

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Stop replying if you don't want a reply.
You must realise that I'm not the only one that thinks this place would be a better place without you.Why don't you just stop railroading every single thread.
Lol.. Samy, the forum cop..

Feel free to take a read back through the thread, you’ll see I’m not actually the railroader..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Is muzby the biggest f**kwit to ever post on this site??
Thinks he’s clever with his smartarse posts but in reality wouldn’t know shit from clay
It’s ok go have a small dick muzby
There’s quite a long list, so I’m confident I’m not no.1.. Although I’d say in at least the top 100..

And I do love the small dick jokes.. I miss the 90’s..

Lol.. Samy, the forum cop..

Feel free to take a read back through the thread, you’ll see I’m not actually the railroader..
No you derail every thread pulling people up on stupid inconsequential shit and trying to be a funny merkin but it’s pointless and combative and is the real reason threads derail and you are currently in conflict with
Old timer
Dragons samy
Dennis papaioannou
Myself and other formum members,you lack the balls to just accept that you’re the problem and you need to pull your head in a few other posters have said as much aswell so come on mate just quit it I’ve looked at your posts and it’s you’re this and you’re that and you’re wrong and you’re a liar it’s you it’s always you and it’s only you people naturally retaliate then they’re “the problem” the problem is muzby village idiot staff member
Have a good night muz still freakin cold here in Perth

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No you derail every thread pulling people up on stupid inconsequential shit and trying to be a funny merkin but it’s pointless and combative and is the real reason threads derail and you are currently in conflict with
Old timer
Dragons samy
Dennis papaioannou
Myself and other formum members,you lack the balls to just accept that you’re the problem and you need to pull your head in a few other posters have said as much aswell so come on mate just quit it I’ve looked at your posts and it’s you’re this and you’re that and you’re wrong and you’re a liar it’s you it’s always you and it’s only you people naturally retaliate then they’re “the problem” the problem is muzby village idiot staff member
Have a good night muz still freakin cold here in Perth
Thanks stalker, but that was directed to Samy..

Probably best you go work out which tryline the ball goes towards in a knock on rather than this new obsession of following me around everywhere..

Thanks stalker, but that was directed to Samy..

Probably best you go work out which tryline the ball goes towards in a knock on rather than this new obsession of following me around everywhere..
you should watch controversy corner tonight then get back to me feckwit the graphics showing the line was quite compelling and I’m a saints supporter you really don’t have a clue

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you should watch controversy corner tonight then get back to me feckwit the graphics showing the line was quite compelling and I’m a saints supporter you really don’t have a clue
No, I’m talking about your call that a knock on is towards your own goal line, not the opposition line..

Come on man.. Even Mary knows that isn’t right..

No, I’m talking about your call that a knock on is towards your own goal line, not the opposition line..

Come on man.. Even Mary knows that isn’t right..
No I said you were wrong as I watched said incident and saw the knock back that was flat at worst and the saints fans cried but the side should never have put themselves in that position not sure even mary knows that
love you muzz :heart:

No I said you were wrong as I watched said incident and saw the knock back that was flat at worst and the saints fans cried but the side should never have put themselves in that position not sure even mary knows that
Oh and the graphic on controversy corner tonight backs up my case

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m not talking about the result of the referee’s call.

I’m talking about your interpretation of the knock on rule:
Wrong!it’s a knock on if it goes towards his goal line learn the rules before you debate
A knock on goes towards the opposition’s line.

avocado

Juniors
Anywho ...

I prefer to call McGregor “that useless f***ing plank that has no idea how to prepare a footy team and is the very reason I’m losing interest in following the saints”

A bit long winded but it gets the point across

Latest posts