What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone>>>>>Dugan

MrT

Juniors
Really don't undertsand the love Dugan gets. he looked like a park footballer tonight. Dropped the ball cold twice and was nowhere to be seen for both of Slaters tries.

EVERYONE>>>>>>>Dugan

Bench
Dugan played alright,he returned the ball with gusto,made a couple of dumb errors,but he was good,he was not $650k good,but good none the less.

bileduct

Coach
Really don't undertsand the love Dugan gets. he looked like a park footballer tonight. Dropped the ball cold twice and was nowhere to be seen for both of Slaters tries.
For Slater's first try I am pretty sure you'll find that Dugan is the defender that Slater brushes off before scoring.

In any case he had a shit game tonight... But nowhere near as bad as Thurston.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The dugan must be the most envied player in the league

bitches want him
soft c**ks want to be him
and brides maid hayne wishes he was as talented as him

The dugan does 100 in a 60 zone and still pleads not guilty. Thats how he rolls!
#1 in your program, number 1 in your heart

is dugan.
is god.

MrT

Juniors
Except Jarryd Hayne... :sarcasm:

Yeah keep dreaming. Dugan isn't worthy of shining Hayne's shoes. Hayne has carried a ordinary team with no halves for years. Not even Slater has done that who has run off Cronk and Cameron Smith at club level and Lockyer and Thurston at rep level.

When you actually know what you're talking about come back

MrT

Juniors
The dugan must be the most envied player in the league

bitches want him
soft c**ks want to be him
and brides maid hayne wishes he was as talented as him

The dugan does 100 in a 60 zone and still pleads not guilty. Thats how he rolls!
#1 in your program, number 1 in your heart

is dugan.
is god.

You can have him, he is SH*T!!!!!

RABK

Referee
I really hope the Dugan for Blues FB experiment is over and Hayne or Stewart get the nod.

MrT

Juniors
His stats were terrible too, 21 runs for 257m.

Here's some stats for you

- Dropped the ball twice cold
- was less than a turnstyle for Slaters first try
- was missing for last try and MATCH WINNING TRY

HOW ARE THOSE STATS FOR YOU??????

MrT

Juniors
I really hope the Dugan for Blues FB experiment is over and Hayne or Stewart get the nod.

Hayne and Stewart are NSW's best fullbacks.

Still remember the week before Origin selection last year.
- Hayne breaks record for line break assist against Cowboys
- Dugan was worse than a turnstyle in Woolies against Melb

typicalfan

Coach
Dugan slept with your mum, didn't he.

Hayne will definitely not be origin fullback, they picked Mini over him didn't they? Dugan experiment won't be over only Stewart can really put pressure on and Gordon has a broken leg I think. They are the only real contenders.

I remember City v Country last year Gordon owning Hayne in the air.

MrT

Juniors
Dugan slept with your mum, didn't he.

Hayne will definitely not be origin fullback, they picked Mini over him didn't they? Dugan experiment won't be over only Stewart can really put pressure on and Gordon has a broken leg I think. They are the only real contenders.

I remember City v Country last year Gordon owning Hayne in the air.

Hayne has more skill in his pinkie than Dugan has in his own body.
Hayne has been voted NSW best in the past. Dugan only got selected because of Stuarts love for him.

650k BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Look in the mirror, perhaps he slept with your Mum

Jason Maher

Immortal
Yeah keep dreaming. Dugan isn't worthy of shining Hayne's shoes. Hayne has carried a ordinary team with no halves for years. Not even Slater has done that who has run off Cronk and Cameron Smith at club level and Lockyer and Thurston at rep level.

When you actually know what you're talking about come back

Too easy...

typicalfan

Coach
Hayne has more skill in his pinkie than Dugan has in his own body.
Hayne has been voted NSW best in the past. Dugan only got selected because of Stuarts love for him.

650k BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Look in the mirror, perhaps he slept with your Mum
:? I don't get it.

Loudstrat

Coach
When you have to make one post for every sentence, four posts in a row, you are certainly missing a few cogs out of the gearbox.

Give it a rest. The Raiders love him. His Origin coach swallows him. Hayne can slay 'em from anywhere. Whats the problem?