What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything is pointing towards a premiership 2018

BLM01

First Grade
I never really thought everything was pointing towards a premiership this year, but I did think we were a genuine chance. I did however think that everything was pointing towards a minor premiership. Since then we have lost 5 of our last 6 games. It is too bad to be true. We have gone from being the best team in the comp to the worst team in the comp during one season? If we would have beat Wests, Parra and Warriors, like I expected us to, we would have still been outright leaders on 34 points and with a better points differential.
I feel you pain and expectations (even I had expectations after Round 9 when we beat Melb) but the main word there you used is "IF". As we all know in league your only as good as your last game. I had even dropped to hope for a while but now that has been dashed. Expectations now have been turned upside down.

hazzbeen

Bench
I feel you pain and expectations (even I had expectations after Round 9 when we beat Melb) but the main word there you used is "IF". As we all know in league your only as good as your last game. I had even dropped to hope for a while but now that has been dashed. Expectations now have been turned upside down.
Really who gets beaten 40 to 4 by the team running last then goes on to win the Comp . I was never thinking its turned around even after leading the premiership , the signs were there even before Origin , never been confident with this coach . There is no come back we are shot ducks ...

ouryears

Bench
@SBD82 remember.. don’t feed the troll..
Don’t feed yourself, or SBD82, crush, Alsgi, da61 and the few other apologists.
I reckon by about now, you are saying oh ohhh, the ones who wanted change and said players like Widdop were over rated.....were damn right.

Sweeping changes needed, walk out the door with them

Really who gets beaten 40 to 4 by the team running last then goes on to win the Comp . I was never thinking its turned around even after leading the premiership , the signs were there even before Origin , never been confident with this coach . There is no come back we are shot ducks ...
Agree 100%, there were signs before origin. Origin is being used as an excuse, 'oh' the players were so tired. Other sides had similar origin commitments so that does not wash. Widdop's form dropped off alarmingly and so has that of Hunt. Forward dominance has faded, they look like lost sheep. Obvious deficiencies in the midfield and outside backs leads me to think there are much better teams in the competition. Would love to be proved wrong.

ouryears

Bench
Agree 100%, there were signs before origin. Origin is being used as an excuse, 'oh' the players were so tired. Other sides had similar origin commitments so that does not wash. Widdop's form dropped off alarmingly and so has that of Hunt. Forward dominance has faded, they look like lost sheep. Obvious deficiencies in the midfield and outside backs leads me to think there are much better teams in the competition. Would love to be proved wrong.
Agree totally.
There are much better teams in the competition.
In fact many!!

Latest posts