What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Dragon Amone.

Is this guy stupid or what? Thank goodness we don't have him anymore and by crikey, don't even consider bringing him back Flanno!!
Amone won't get another look in with us, and has probably now closed down any interest from any other clubs.
There are always people out there who seem to have to learn life's lessons the hard way.

Illusion

Bench
The guys got a loooooong neck GOOSE ....... Flanno for me is doing a better job in his short time at 6 than Amone ......

be55

Juniors
I remember, before this guy even played first grade, someone posted a video of a highlights package of his, where he scored a try and flipped off the crowd afterwards. I posted that that shit wouldn't fly when he got to top grade and that he seemed like a complete flog. I was howled down by a conga line of apologists.

I'm wrong about plenty of things, but I was spot on about him...

The signs that this guy was a complete f**k stain were there early on.

56to66

Juniors
McGregor and Hook era, just sign whoever, thugs, pensioners, hasbeens and highly an educated bbq hosts.

hewi

Bench
Banned NRL young gun Talatau Junior Amone spent Sunday night in custody after being arrested on the weekend.
Amone, formerly of St George Illawarra, is expected to appear in Wollongong Local Court on Monday after being charged with domestic common assault against a woman.
The 22-year-old was arrested on Sunday where he was refused police bail.
The Tonga international five-eighth had his $500,000 Dragons contract terminated last year and is unable to be registered in the NRL until at least 2026