What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Eel Andrew Frew -> Dragon

bartman

Immortal
From NRL.com:

Former Parramatta, Manly and Northern Eagles winger Andrew Frew is the latest of the 17 new signings for the Dragons for the 2004 Telstra Premiership season.

Frew made his NRL debut with the Eels in 1997 (1 game, 1 try) and played two NRL matches (no tries) with them in 1998 before moving on to Manly in 1999 (21 games, 12 tries) and the Northern Eagles in 2000 (23 games, 11 tries).

- - - -
Frew, 28, played in England for the past three seasons (Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax) -> This guy's had more clubs than Tiger Woods!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
NRL need to check their facts.

Frew scored a try (in the corner) during his last game for the eels, in 1998. It was the last game of the year.

He then transferred to Manly.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Frew wasn't that bad a player........he has loads of pace & some skill for a winger!

I can't believe he's now 28 :shock:

parra_princess

Juniors
I can honestly say I was probably a bit to young to properly make up my mind abuot Frew. I saw him at Manly or the beagles or whatever a few years back and while he didn't set the world on fire he wasn't bad. Good luck to him at the dragons.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He also had a 3 or 4 week stint with the Panthers before they released him to one of the three English clubs. He's played at more clubs than the Deltones.

Latest posts