What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Nrl Star To Coach ?

Pistol

Coach
deluded pom? said:
One name already being mentioned is Justin Morgan. If this happens how will the Dobbins cope with the loss of their Messiah?

justin morgan has done well... so far

wait till the going gets tough

its far too early i reckon to throw him into the deep end of the GB job

who you think should be the coach DP

deluded pom?

Coach
I personally think an Englishman should get the job. The problem here is that due to the lack of opportunities, until recently, for Englishmen in SL they don't have a great deal of top flight experience. Jon Sharp was being groomed as part of Noble's backroom staff but his team's record in SL so far this season didn't do him any favours. As for the other Englismen in SL, McNamara and McDermott are too inexperienced at this monent in time. I don't think Cullen is good enough period. Kear has had a go at international level with England. This leaves Karl Harrison who with very few resources at Salford has worked wonders. Harrison would be my preferred choice. IF it had to be an Aussie then I would only settle for one of the very top two or three. Smith by no stretch of the imagination falls into that category.

Latest posts