What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exactly HOW much does Moffo love seeing his own name on Forum Postings?

ChipNChase

Juniors
I considered making this a poll, but I think that anything short of words would not do this topic justice. He is the TV equivalent of Eddie Everywhere, the radio version of Alan Jones (in more ways than one), and the internet parallel of the Abu Ghraib torture video. :roll:

So whats up Mof? Suffering from a dysfunction you wanna share? We may be able to help with a popularity/attention equivalent of Ugly Dave Gray's "Up the Nose and Away it Goes" nasal spray. You obviously need help, and need it quick - We are here for you.

So, in summation, before you end up as popular as Spice Girls convention, do yourself a favour and get off the air once in a while.

RK

First Grade
I agree with you ChipNChase. He is everywhere. Like an irritating fly..

Moffo

Referee
ChipNChase said:
I considered making this a poll, but I think that anything short of words would not do this topic justice. He is the TV equivalent of Eddie Everywhere, the radio version of Alan Jones (in more ways than one), and the internet parallel of the Abu Ghraib torture video. :roll:

So whats up Mof? Suffering from a dysfunction you wanna share? We may be able to help with a popularity/attention equivalent of Ugly Dave Gray's "Up the Nose and Away it Goes" nasal spray. You obviously need help, and need it quick - We are here for you.

So, in summation, before you end up as popular as Spice Girls convention, do yourself a favour and get off the air once in a while.

lol, someone using a fake name. thats so rock and roll :lol:

Moffo

Referee
RaiderKate said:
I agree with you ChipNChase. He is everywhere. Like an irritating fly..

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ChipNChase

Juniors
From all appearances, Moffo and Furrycat are having some sort of illicit affair. They are always indelibly lodged into each other in support of their respective posts. Should this be further investigated? Anything you wanna tell us...? Canterbury fans are close, I know, but come on, this is taking that adage a little too far, even by Bulldogs standards. :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ChipNChase said:
From all appearances, Moffo and Furrycat are having some sort of illicit affair. They are always indelibly lodged into each other in support of their respective posts. Should this be further investigated? Anything you wanna tell us...? Canterbury fans are close, I know, but come on, this is taking that adage a little too far, even by Bulldogs standards. :D
If you had cancer, i'd be asking you right now to go out into the sun to hurry the process along.