What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#### Exciting news on Issac Luke ###

Got the news yesterday at the game from an insider at the club, Isaac Luke will be in the red & green till the end of 2011.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
fantastic news. but is it enough? i say we sign him until 2020 at the rate he's going now. other priorities have to be simpson champion and DEFINATELY sandow

rabs

Staff member
great news on Luke he'd create massive interest on the open market, Sandow and Capwell were signed up until end of 2010 just recently

TeZbIaN

Juniors
That's great news.

What about Jamie Simpson? I've been saying from day one when I saw this kid play in the charity shield that he is a great prospect. South Sydney need to re-sign this bloke ASAP, especially with all this talk of the roosters after him!

What about Jamie Simpson? I've been saying from day one when I saw this kid play in the charity shield that he is a great prospect. South Sydney need to re-sign this bloke ASAP, especially with all this talk of the roosters after him!

Absolutely spot on.

Dave Q

Coach
Ive heard the Luke news too.

It makes it easier to retain and sign other players if you have a genuine game-breaker cemented in the squad.

Luke Lewis must be feeling like a bit of a pork chop right now.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
Thanks Newc great news.

Agree though id like this kid signed for the next 7-9 years at least.

Simpson also needs to be retained long term.

Hopefully the big rumour yesterday about a representitive front rower being signed in the next two weeks will come to fruition.

Matrix

Juniors
They should have loads of money to upgrade Simpson and Luke and a rep front rower would be fantastic.

Roosters are not interested in Simpson, dont know which newspaper that came from.

They have re-signed one of the best young centres in Ryan Willaimson, no fewer than 8 clubs showed interest in the kid.

Simpson is a good prospect though, better than vagina