What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excuse me, but that was effing sensational!

Dizzychik

Juniors
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told u I had a good feeling... I've been screaming 'when the saints go marching in all night and cried through most of the second half it was so emotional. This is so amazing!! but it still hasn't sunken in yet!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

LatK7

First Grade
Unbelievable performance by the boys today. Outstanding! My mum was in tears at the end, having been to the GF in '77 and '79. What a brilliant day!

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
It was Gold by the Dragon players today they could have lost their nerve when behind but held strong.. Good win!

Congrats on the season!

Cant go to the NRL forum too many people blaming the ref for the saints win....

Not people dude nuffer wankers and cry babies more the like.

Dragon

Coach
dominationnightingale.jpg

fap fap fap fap fap

TinghaInMotion

Juniors
- Hornby taking the bomb was phenomenal, at his age to get that high, just shows why he was one of the most dependable fullbacks going around... and that play was a real captains moment, Pierce was bombing the bejesus out of us, and if they scored again, the game would have taken a very different tact.

- Everything went wrong in the 1st half, we were lucky not to be behind by 20 considering how badly we played. But the 2nd Half, we finally held the ball, and then the pressure finally turned back on the Chooks, hopefully next year we can hold the ball in both halves!

- I'm just so happy, I have seen so many grand-final losses in my time, and there was never a better chance than this.. its more than a victory, for me there was no real celebration, just relief, we needed that win to restart our future as a merged entity.. from now on the pressure is off for me, every win is a bonus, I just wanted 1 premiership before I was an old-man, so relieved, thank you Wayne & the StGeorge Boys.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Thanks to having a 5yo Dora the Explorer-mad daughter, the song that keeps going through my head is...

We did it
We did it
We did it
Hooray!
Lo hicimos!
We did it!

Dakink

Bench
what a great win!!

Anyone else see anasta make a 30 m run to give it to Ben Creagh when he dropped it early on close to the line. Knobhead.

doola_dragon

Juniors
Got pretty smashed last night, still can't believe it, have been crying tears of joy all morning, misses thinks i have lost the plot (maybe i have). Think i might have to go back to the club and get back on it.wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!