What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

Country Bronco

Juniors
haha... Fourth wouldn't be too bad, but I'm quietly confident as Brissy Bears has chosen Stagg :crazy:

You never seem to lack confidence which I suppose is a good thing have as I am confident as well. But don't gloat as I think your match with brissy bears will be close as will my match this weekend.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
You never seem to lack confidence which I suppose is a good thing have as I am confident as well. But don't gloat as I think your match with brissy bears will be close as will my match this weekend.

I wouldn't say that being quietly confident is gloating?! However at this stage its not close.

Country Bronco

Juniors
I wouldn't say that being quietly confident is gloating?! However at this stage its not close.

Neither would I. But I meant don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Just looked at scores after todays games and we could have a ding dong battle next weekend GTB. Mano versus Mano. I'm going to kick your bitch arse if thats the case. LOL. HAHA.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Just looked at scores after todays games and we could have a ding dong battle next weekend GTB. Mano versus Mano. I'm going to kick your bitch arse if thats the case. LOL. HAHA.

Beating someone by 1 or 2 points is hardly "kicking a bitch arse" :p.
But I'm looking forward to the battle! If I pay more attention to who is actually playing on the weekend then hopefully I can get close!

Country Bronco

Juniors
Beating someone by 1 or 2 points is hardly "kicking a bitch arse" :p.
But I'm looking forward to the battle! If I pay more attention to who is actually playing on the weekend then hopefully I can get close!

Choose Wallace. :sarcasm: Then you might be close to 2nd. :p We're not home and hosed yet. But to meet you in the final with our history is a good result.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
a poor finals series from the soulites. I'll be flogging them over the preseason and there will be roster changes next year :fist:

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Good luck CB. I've been hurt badly by injury and suspension but have still managed to put a solid team together. It's been a great year, am I'm happy to make the GF, given that I was 7th after the regular season. But no-one wants to lose the big one!

Country Bronco

Juniors
Good luck CB. I've been hurt badly by injury and suspension but have still managed to put a solid team together. It's been a great year, am I'm happy to make the GF, given that I was 7th after the regular season. But no-one wants to lose the big one!

Good Luck!!! GTB as well. Grand Final win to me is a bonus as I thought all along that Brissy Bears would win seeing he had a superior average and total score to the rest of us.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Commiserations CB. It was a tough fought out grand final that changed leads on several occasions, but my guys seemed to put in for the full 80 to get over the line. Actually if you picked Laffranchi over Barrett in your reserves you would have got over the line, that's how close it was. Although I was pretty filthy that Luke Lewis pulled out so late, so swings and roundabouts.

Thanks for a great comp guys, it has been lots of fun. Look forward to trying to defend my crown next season!

The team that won the grand final if anyone is interested:

1. Todd Carney
2. Brett Morris
3. Michale Jennings
4. Israel Folau
5. Scott Dureau (auto-emergency)
6. Robert Lui
7. Scott Prince
8. Robbie Farrah
9. Isaac Luke
10. Sam Burgess
11. Paul Gallen (c)
12. Corey Parker (vc)
13. Shaun Fensom

14. Ryan Tandy
15. Bronson Harrison
16. Ashley Harrison
17. Jharal Yow Yeh

Special mentions to Matt Gillette and Liam Fulton who were a big part of my success throughout the season.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Commiserations CB. It was a tough fought out grand final that changed leads on several occasions, but my guys seemed to put in for the full 80 to get over the line. Actually if you picked Laffranchi over Barrett in your reserves you would have got over the line, that's how close it was. Although I was pretty filthy that Luke Lewis pulled out so late, so swings and roundabouts.

Thanks for a great comp guys, it has been lots of fun. Look forward to trying to defend my crown next season!

The team that won the grand final if anyone is interested:

1. Todd Carney
2. Brett Morris
3. Michale Jennings
4. Israel Folau
5. Scott Dureau (auto-emergency)
6. Robert Lui
7. Scott Prince
8. Robbie Farrah
9. Isaac Luke
10. Sam Burgess
11. Paul Gallen (c)
12. Corey Parker (vc)
13. Shaun Fensom

14. Ryan Tandy
15. Bronson Harrison
16. Ashley Harrison
17. Jharal Yow Yeh

Special mentions to Matt Gillette and Liam Fulton who were a big part of my success throughout the season.

Well done GTB. Congratulations. That makes you the bbrl supercoach inaugural champion. Me, Im st george. :lol:.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Well done GTB. Congratulations. That makes you the bbrl supercoach inaugural champion. Me, Im st george. :lol:.

Thanks CB, its great playing the game with such good internet company! St George may have choked last year but their looking pretty good this year. So next year may be yours!