What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k the Daily Telegraph

gregstar

Referee
don't buy it.

don't click on their site.

totally ignore them - that will hurt them more than any other action you could take.

big pat

Coach
does anyone proof read these, one comment the new merged team have one nothing.can anyone pick the errors.

Doug2234

First Grade
Chill out..... Geez guys

If we win the comp they will have nothing to say. And we can laugh and laugh at them all day. Lets hope Rothfield is at the Grand Final i am going to give him the ear bashing of a life time...

gregstar

Referee
he won't be at the gf.

he'll be at a train station handing over some of his severance pay to a sharks player holding a handout tin.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
From the blog...

Clearly the most galling thing of all are the 4th rate tabloid journos at News.
Its breathtaking that with 4 rounds remaining you all see fit to rake muck instead of facts you perenial parasites.
Any right minded CEO would be making discrete enquries regarding merchandising etc. Instead of applauding his proactive thinking you have some hack graphic artist create an inflamitory image of bennet holding up the trophy for gullable mugs.
You lot are a farce

SwissTony of Dubai (Reply)
Fri 14 Aug 09 (02:21am)

Troll replies:
Wow. You seem very frustrated. I guess a 30 year premiership drought would do that…

lol. And he calls Saints supporters arrogant.

There was a time when writers reported on the news, rather than trying to create the news. Nowadays the hacks want to be the news.

James Phelps is a wannabe Beccy and Buzz. I couldn't think of more soul destroying ambition.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
don't buy it.

don't click on their site.

totally ignore them - that will hurt them more than any other action you could take.

That's the best advice.

Everytime we click on one of their links, we are increasing their website traffic and actually making money for them.

There are some great independent publications, LeagueUnlimited is one of them, and you can get all the match reports as well as genuine opinion writers, and this bizarre thing called rugby league news.

The only way to get rid of gutter journalism is to vote with your feet.

Do whatever you want folks, but in all honesty, I would never know about the hack writers if it wasn't for people posting the links here in these forums.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Phil Rothfield should start depositing money in a piggy bank and leave it at the front of his beloved Scum Park.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
just be careful.

you know what a papercut can do to a finger..

papercut.jpg

hate to think of elsewhere..

Gaba

First Grade
LOL it be hilarous if the officals to show favouritism to the dragons this week just to annoy phelps and rothfield

Last edited:

dragondad

First Grade
I sent an email to 'Talkin' Sport' about it today. No mention. Just heard that Peter Doust will be on 2UE very, very soon on Sports Today.

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Contrary to certain assertions today, Grand Final T-shirts have never been discussed or ordered, such a product is managed by the NRL and their licensees.

Well that settles it. The Ambo Chasers sold a fake story and sucked a lot of people in.

It's like pissing in the wind, but how does anyone take them on their word?

Almost certainly the 39% story is made up as well.