What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k You

Avenger

Immortal
but thats life...Life is like a body of water, you have the parramatta river, we have cronulla beach. We can swim in ours and you can crap in yours.

Not always like that stupid. You can live in the Sutherland Shire and still support the mighty Eels. :D

shadowboxer

First Grade
Not always like that stupid. You can live in the Sutherland Shire and still support the mighty Eels.
i resent being called stupid, unless you had me confused with poo-poo, and it aint my problem you support the eels and live at lucas heights mop boy.

Vossy

Bench
speaking of 'f**k you'

Gallen's spray at that ginger prick Suttor, one of the best "f**k you's" i have ever heard, just unloaded on him and ginger prick didnt want to go near gal for the rest of the game..

jackal

Juniors
Not that I am a ref-scape-goat, but that clown thinks he is the 2.0 version of Harrigan, and has done since his birth into the NRL grade with the pea.

He is a bigger joke than Gould talking freely on the politics of the game.

Kneen10

Juniors
Douglas, Snowden and Gallen are awesome.
Lucky that none of them got picked in Origin... we need them!

So true, let's hope they continue to be ignored by selectors....i don't care about NSW, i care about the Sharkies.....

Latest posts