What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F M D!!! : The Shining Prick Is Staying

macnaz

Staff member
Just heard on the news that Tim Sheens has turned down the Panthers big $$ offer and will be staying at the Weststigers for a further 3 years.
How can and how does anyone with such a lame and dismal record such as his not only get re-signed but re-signed for 3 more horrible f**king years. :crazy: This club is f**ked:x

This is really mind blowing stuff,, perhaps even other things were blown too, for this choice to be made :( im totally over this joint.

Last edited:

R2Coupe

Juniors
Just heard on the news that Tim Sheens will be staying at the Weststigers for a further 3 years.
How can and how does anyone with such a lame and dismal record such as his not only get re-signed but re-signed for 3 more horrible f**king years. :crazy: This club is f**ked:x

Great news. Let's get moving and sign up our young talent.

R2Coupe

Juniors
There are very good signs with Dwyer, Woods, Fifita, A Shirnack and BMM to come. They are young and have a lot of improvement in them. No better coach than Sheens to nuture them.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
F$#%K THAT A$$HOLE !!!

email shumphreys@weststigers.com.au and let that spineless prrrk and the board know how you feel.

I'm done supporting this club. I've had enough. Not watching anymore games involving the Tigerz. I dont give a sheet what success we have from now on. He has damaged this club beyond repair.

macnaz

Staff member
There are very good signs with Dwyer, Woods, Fifita, A Shirnack and BMM to come. They are young and have a lot of improvement in them. No better coach than Sheens to nuture them.
Stop talking shit .. he has nutured talent for 10 f**king years and either changed them until they were shithouse or they left the club, as for those that stayed he has been unable develope them to produce a consistent NRL side . He has FAILED . please view such coaches as Hasler, Bennett, Bellamy , Cartwright. They have acheived more with less.

scottie b

Juniors
haha macnaz you are an idiot. What has Cartwright done? Hasler one comp win, same as Sheens I believe. Bellamy won comps with teams over the cap. Bennett had the luxury of coaching a one city team for 17 years and the team with the best roster for the past 3. You are a knob. Naming those coaches claiming they have done more with less highlights your complete lack of lodging a credible argument

Oh and Reek, heard this before from you. Can you please give us a guarantee you won't be back this time, tosser.

Very happy Sheens has resigned, not just because he has the stability and the respect of the most important people, the players. They are the ones that make us successful not idiots screaming about crap they know nothing about.

I can assure you, we were a big chance of losing a number of young players have he gone. Not the only reason I'm glad he's staying but another one

macnaz

Staff member
haha macnaz you are an idiot. What has Cartwright done? Hasler one comp win, same as Sheens I believe. Bellamy won comps with teams over the cap. Bennett had the luxury of coaching a one city team for 17 years and the team with the best roster for the past 3. You are a knob. Naming those coaches claiming they have done more with less highlights your complete lack of lodging a credible argument

Very happy Sheens has resigned, not just because he has the stability and the respect of the most important people, the players. They are the ones that make us successful not idiots screaming about crap they know nothing about.

I can assure you, we were a big chance of losing a number of young players have he gone. Not the only reason I'm glad he's staying but another one
:crazy: Yep im with you,, 3 finals in 13 years . the guy is a legend . We won a premiership that was due to ppl that produced plays and performances that were freakish and a youthful side that thrived off it.
As for the coaches i have mentioned you half witted trolling f**kstick,, if you would happen to view their records you will see consistancy.. something this c**k we have just signed has failed to produce since the Raiders.
PS hows the Storm going this year ?

Gus22

Juniors
You idiots make me laugh.

The club was a joke when Sheens came in. He got rid of the crap infesting the joint and looked to set up for future success with an emphasis on nurturing the young talent coming through. He's won a premiership, went damned close again in 2010, and has a good shot again this year.

Even if he left now, the work he has done will ensure the club continues to be successful in the immidiate future. Still, some of you would rather swap him for Elliot, Brown, Potter, Stuart, or some other less experienced and knowledgeable coach. Give me a break, other than Bennett there is no better coach available.

If his re-signing means the idiot fringe that would have him go elsewhere, end up walking away from the club themselves, then I count that as just another good thing he's done for the club.

Don’t leave an arse stain on the door as you leave.

scottie b

Juniors
Macknob,

How are the Storm going this year? Yet to make the finals yet to win the comp.

No you're right Cartwright has done wonders at the Coast. Consistent alright, continue to joke in the finals. How are they going this year knob? and they signed him last year for 5 years. Lucky you're not a Titans fan, unlucky for us.

Still haven't explained the done more with less comment fu*kwit. You really do know nothing about the game.

Rather than the normal same old keyboard name calling of Sheens, who would your realistic replacement have been ?

Gus, couldn't agree more but unfortunately the idiot fringe are all bluster. They won't go anywhere because they're not happy unless they've got something to cry about. Reek will still be here for years to come and Macknob well he'll just get his mum to keep squeezing his neck so the shit coming from him continues. The club would be a hellavua lot better off without these "supporters".

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism at all but put up some alternatives you idiots so we can complain about your crap ideas

macnaz

Staff member
Macknob,

How are the Storm going this year? Yet to make the finals yet to win the comp.

No you're right Cartwright has done wonders at the Coast. Consistent alright, continue to joke in the finals. How are they going this year knob? and they signed him last year for 5 years. Lucky you're not a Titans fan, unlucky for us.

Still haven't explained the done more with less comment fu*kwit. You really do know nothing about the game.

Rather than the normal same old keyboard name calling of Sheens, who would your realistic replacement have been ?

Gus, couldn't agree more but unfortunately the idiot fringe are all bluster. They won't go anywhere because they're not happy unless they've got something to cry about. Reek will still be here for years to come and Macknob well he'll just get his mum to keep squeezing his neck so the shit coming from him continues. The club would be a hellavua lot better off without these "supporters".

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism at all but put up some alternatives you idiots so we can complain about your crap ideas
READ RESULTS >> http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=381646

scottie b

Juniors
Macknob, obviously the neck squeezing has cut off the blood supply to your brain. Why would Gus Gould throw away the money he's getting from Nine to go back to a job where brain dead wankers call for your head every other week.

Oh but he loves the Tigers, you say in that thread. How many times has he said he followed the Dragons as a kid. He also says how could you coach this mob (the Tigers), they make you age before your time. Look at poor old Tim Sheens, I'm surprised he has any hair left.

Not really comments from someone truly interested in coaching the team.

What player have we lost since the Titans threw a crapload of money at Prince and Laffranchi that we wanted to keep since he's been here ? If you throw up Bronson Harrison you will lose all credibility. He was called Taps at the Tigers for a reason. Some players just perfrom better after changing clubs. Corey Payne has played better at the Bulldogs than he ever did at the Tigers under the same circumstances.

The players obviously respect him, they are the ones around him every day. I'm happy to go with their opinion not some keyboard wannabe hero

macnaz

Staff member
yada yada yada .. now f**k off and hide for another 3 years, look forward to hearing from you when Sheens contract expires again.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
argue all you like, but spare me the pissy name calling you dumb f**ks.