What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F.O Andrew Webster

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I have no doubt that there is a grain of truth in this in that the Melbourne culture has got the most out of him. As a pedant though I do feel compelled to point out that Katoa wasn't a New Zealander in the first place (only moved to NZ at 17 and left at 20) and his entire NRL career has been based in Australia - so at no point in his NRL career was he actually at home in NZ or in a position to be enjoying home comforts.
I actually wasn't aware of that, I thought he'd gone through our schooling system his whole way through. I presume prior to that was Tonga? Yep, just checked. So yeah, what I said doesn't probably fairly represent it, although what I did hear was that he was very comfortable in that South Auckland bubble, and probably needed to go elsewhere to break the family/friends shackle and train hard. Plus, he was being coached by Brown so had to go.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Just listening to Levels podcast, they are talking about the RTS fullback situation

Horo saying that Webster was intimating that Roger’s communication at fullback is the main reason that CNK has been the preferred option there. He also said that RTS makes up for that deficiency with his physicality

Latest posts