What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F Off Noddy, Paris now

Go Nulla

Bench
F off these incompetent imposters now ffs. Pay them up and piss them off ffs. They give us nothing whatsoever so lets cut our losses now.
They are not up to NRL standard. Also its good to see that Nutley's handling hasn't improved any either over recent years.

Ausguy

Coach
so who should we change them with?

me il play for 500 a week.... and i bet i dont go for one intercept..... even if its on a plate.... when the other team has the ball i will tackle them.... not go for the FKIN BALL.... defend FFS

elmosharky

Juniors
I think our future is without noddy! But listening to you tools has made my day! There were three players that had a go today!!!! Noddy, Gallen and Nutty!!! Brett semour Etc all had down games, Ive had enough too! but blaming noddy every time we lose is just out right ignorant!!! Wake up to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or go and support the Dragons!!!

McLovin

Staff member
Do we train to knock the ball on with those stupid interceptions? No other team does it like us. Happens multiple times a game it seems...

Go Nulla

Bench
I think our future is without noddy! But listening to you tools has made my day! There were three players that had a go today!!!! Noddy, Gallen and Nutty!!! Brett semour Etc all had down games, Ive had enough too! but blaming noddy every time we lose is just out right ignorant!!! Wake up to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or go and support the Dragons!!!

Go tickle yourself Elmo you knob.

Ausguy

Coach

elmo how long you been supporting the sharks? answer honestly....
cos it sounds a bit fluffy at the moment
in about 800 posts from now elmo you will understand....im not being obnoxious im just saying you sound like u havent had enough yet...

bluemazda

Juniors
simmons and kimmorley have not changed since they entered the sharks side !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell em to go !!!!!!!!!! i,m sick of this ricky please listen to supporters out there you are doing exactly the same as previous coaches raper and anderson . come on help us out will ya after all we are the paying people .

Latest posts