What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s Central - website 2010

[furrycat]

Coach
BWS is a Panther - Mick just needs to confirm him in our team list again in the MGT forum. Just a misunderstanding.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
bartman said:
I heavily disputed that conclusion in the above thread at the time.
I glossed over it, and moved on. All I saw was a dispute over a player. None of my business so I decided to leave it until he appeared on a referee's marking. This is what I have done in the past when team lists are incomplete.

Of course it is a misunderstanding. Whoever does the website is merely a servant to the game. I (and in future, NT) don't decide or guess team lists.

Corrections are encouraged, but it makes for extra work when contradictions appear.

Quite clearly, the problem in the Player Movements thread is that it slightly hijacked with a question mark over one player. When it comes to data entry, I don't want to read that. I recall that Pistol asked for the thread to get back on track.

FTR, I used to PM captains asking for clarification and I also used to search through threads trying to work out player movements. I was happy to do that. But nowadays I only have time to look at the Player Movements thread in F7s mgt forum - that being the best and proper protocol for this.

bartman

Immortal
No dramas, we're on the same page. I agree with you that the thread in question was hijacked, and my only aim there was to correct some misinformation and/or potential misinterpretations on the permanent public record.

Same as my intention by making the above comment in this thread when the issue came up.

Latest posts