What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

Macca_

Coach
The draw for the Fourth Round of the FA Cup in full:

Stoke or Tamworth v Barnsley or Walsall
Cheltenham or Chester v Newcastle
Coventry v Nuneaton or Middlesbrough
West Brom or Reading v Torquay or Birmingham
Portsmouth v Liverpool
Leicester v Southampton
Bolton v Arsenal
Aston Villa v Port Vale
Brentford v Sunderland
Man City v Wigan or Leeds
Millwall or Everton v Chelsea
Preston v Crystal Palace
West Ham v Blackburn
Colchester v Derby
Charlton v Leyton Orient
Wolves v Burton or Man Utd

Ties to be played weekend of January 28/29th January

Macca_

Coach
My lads got the worst draw possible for them. Away to a talentless team that rely on kicking the cr*p out of their opponents :lol: Big Sam has that as his only tactic when playing a more skillful side. And it more often then not works!

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
It's crazy that 9 of the 32 games need to go to a replay, especially the likes of Premier League teams versus non-league teams. One of the most notable is Man U v Burton Albion who are only some 100 places below them on the pyramid.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Urgh, what a crap draw for Palace. Why do we get drawn away against crap teams in dirty northern sh*tholes every year? Sigh...

chileman

Coach
Raider Ultra said:
Urgh, what a crap draw for Palace. Why do we get drawn away against crap teams in dirty northern sh*tholes every year? Sigh...
Could be worse, could be Brighton :sick:

sooperdooper

First Grade
TiTTieS said:
It's crazy that 9 of the 32 games need to go to a replay, especially the likes of Premier League teams versus non-league teams. One of the most notable is Man U v Burton Albion who are only some 100 places below them on the pyramid.
it just goes to show how good this cup can be.
it also show the competitness of football

compare that to other sports and it is not common eg: if they did it with union or leage it would end up different

perth sharkie

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:

So your players don't get home sick, because it reminds them of Croydon! :lol:

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
sooperdooper said:
it just goes to show how good this cup can be.
it also show the competitness of football

compare that to other sports and it is not common eg: if they did it with union or leage it would end up different
Exactly, it really frustrates me that the best I get of the FA cup is the reports in the newspapers and the highlights on Toyota World Sport. I'd massively like to see more football (soccer) on TV - even if it was serie A or La Liga or the Bundeslige or whatever from last year. A good one would be a Swiss or Belgian league that they basically delayed by a year. Most of us wouldn't have a clue how the comp went so it would be like watching live footy in a way.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Get ESPN, they show pretty much any soccer under the sun (Bar the Championship). Sharkie, accurate comment re: Croydon, one of southern England's true sh*tholes. A bit sad as when I used to live there it was a top area, oh well...

BlindMan

Juniors
damn thats a bugger u cant get it, cause all the live matches in the fa cup i saw on tv where crackers, luton v liverpool, leicester v tottenham and burton v man utd, showing what a great cup the f.a. cup is.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
I read somewhere that in the next round West Ham V Blackburn is a lunchtime kickoff over there so we'll get to witness the might of the rovers once again on our screens

BlindMan

Juniors
awsome, and i hate west ham,
i may support wigan football team, but i like blackburn rovers tough style, and robbie savage is a favourite player of mine, and ofcourse managed by the great mark 'sparky' hughes

brendothejet

First Grade
TiTTieS said:
the Bundeslige or whatever from last year. A good one would be a Swiss or Belgian league that they basically delayed by a year. Most of us wouldn't have a clue how the comp went so it would be like watching live footy in a way.

PLease tell me that is a joke!?!?!?!

Delayed by a year soccer would have to be the dumbest idea ever.