What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fable 2

effnic

Bench
My best chain is 104 on the woodchopping and my character is the fattest bastard lol gotta stop nailing those pies and eat some celery and tofu.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
just finished it:

I thought the game was brilliant. I was worried when the creator said the combat would be simplified from the original, but it was fantastic, and I love how easy it is to switch between weapons. Love using inferno.

The game also looks great. A lot of thought has gone into the towns, and they look fantastic. There is also a lot of good humour in the game, if you look for it.

The multi player is also great. I never thought i could have more fun then terrorising liberty city with a mate in GTA4, but this takes the cake. Great for experience and earning gold. The only problem is you dont look like your character, and instead take the form of one of a series of generic henchmen appearences.

My big beef with this game is the story. I thought it was building up fantastically, then, all of a sudden, I was finished. It took me less then 12 hours, so you can see why i'd be chaffed, particularly considering i spent much of that 12 hours blacksmithing, wood chopping, buying houses and starting familes. It actually took me longer to finish the lost chapters then this. It actually has me feeling quite profoundly underwhelmed right now. But regardless, it is good for a few play throughs, and theres hours of fun still to be had in side missions and multi player, so that one flaw isn't going to drag the game down for me.

9.3/10

effnic

Bench
just finished it:

I thought the game was brilliant. I was worried when the creator said the combat would be simplified from the original, but it was fantastic, and I love how easy it is to switch between weapons. Love using inferno.

The game also looks great. A lot of thought has gone into the towns, and they look fantastic. There is also a lot of good humour in the game, if you look for it.

The multi player is also great. I never thought i could have more fun then terrorising liberty city with a mate in GTA4, but this takes the cake. Great for experience and earning gold. The only problem is you dont look like your character, and instead take the form of one of a series of generic henchmen appearences.

My big beef with this game is the story. I thought it was building up fantastically, then, all of a sudden, I was finished. It took me less then 12 hours, so you can see why i'd be chaffed, particularly considering i spent much of that 12 hours blacksmithing, wood chopping, buying houses and starting familes. It actually took me longer to finish the lost chapters then this. It actually has me feeling quite profoundly underwhelmed right now. But regardless, it is good for a few play throughs, and theres hours of fun still to be had in side missions and multi player, so that one flaw isn't going to drag the game down for me.

9.3/10
Finished it already??????????? dude ever heard of looking around instead of teleporting mission to mission.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Finished it already??????????? dude ever heard of looking around instead of teleporting mission to mission.

i looked around. i did the side missions. i spent time buying houses and shops. i spent time playing co-op with my mate. the story is too short and too easy. the only challenge i had in the game was the last battle which was a bitch. i'll prolly play through again as theres some variables i'd like to check out

Big Tim

First Grade
Just seemed like an uncalled for assumption.......

Maybe he has an addivctive personality.... I know I do. I have played 22 games of Madden in the past few days.

Latest posts