What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook 4 Ashton Sims 0

_Johnsy

Referee
not at all, we were not good enough those years, simple. You will have to use some other type of bait.

choiceayebro

juniors
johnsy, i got you a gift man. i created the "Johnsy template" all you gotta do is copy and paste and fill in the blanks every time theres a thread about the broncos. here goes:

Typical of the broncos, _______ is such a _______. They have a culture of ______. im so jealous of the broncos, they are a bunch of ______ ______.

and there you have it, add some extras if you like!

_Johnsy

Referee
johnsy, i got you a gift man. i created the "Johnsy template" all you gotta do is copy and paste and fill in the blanks every time theres a thread about the broncos. here goes:

Typical of the broncos, _______ is such a _______. They have a culture of ______. im so jealous of the broncos, they are a bunch of ______ ______.

and there you have it, add some extras if you like!

Mate you have been here all of 5 minutes, and you already know me ??

Try reading posts from longer than the last month or two, when it is warranted I'll say so, if not I wont. Deal with it princess.

badav

Bench
Lockyer, Hodges played just as bad

Yes they did, but when you make a mistake in the circumstances that Sims did, the ofcourse a greater focus is going to be put on you.

But i agree with Greg Eastwood. No point deathriding the bloke, the season is over and hopefully he can improve next year, although i must admit i have doubts.

Kiki

First Grade
oh man thats so harsh. its not like he threw a stupid pass or something. lay off the guy.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
F*ck off knob, don't defend this childish, gutless sh*t.

At further fault are the ordinary defenders on the right wing that allowed such a ridiculously easy overlap for GI to go over.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Have no pity for him. You make 3 knock-ons & kick on the 4th tackle in a big game where you only get limited time on the field, & get paid as much as him...

SET2JT

Juniors
i think hes still recovering from the hit by newton a few years ago.hasent been the same player since

lockyrulz

Juniors
typical of brisbane fans unable to accept why their season was derailed, the grubby dishonest lying culture. Suck ass lads

Yea like those Dragons fans who threw their jerseys in disgust on national tv because they lost a game to parramatta. Now there's a fan base for ya.

Poor old Ashton. It will take a while for that culture of ineptitude and failue he picked up from years choking at the dragons to get out of his system.

choiceayebro

juniors
Mate you have been here all of 5 minutes, and you already know me ??

Try reading posts from longer than the last month or two, when it is warranted I'll say so, if not I wont. Deal with it princess.

i have posted here since 2003.

you're a real rude person, you know that? I just gave you a gift, and you cant even say thank you! All you do is call me princess!! i hate you johnsy, I HATE YOU! *runs away crying*

Ashton should get together with Paul Carige & Jason Bulgarelli to make their own facebook group - C.B.S. (Carige, Boogs & Sims)

parramaniac2516

Juniors
It was one error. There have been worse errors at worse times in the history of rugby league. For instance a certain fullback in the 98 prelim final :(

Bulgarelli was the worst. All he had to do was catch the ball and fall over. Sims got smashed in a very good shot which dislodged the ball. Bulgarelli had no one touching him. We could of given the Panthers a run for their money the next week but oh well, wasn't to be.

Latest posts