What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fact

oval

Juniors
I don't wanna sound arrogant, but I'm pretty sure Manly could beat the Blues. This is, of course, if lyon, choc and perry could be cloned...

Nightward

Juniors
Cool. So, six more days until the current lot cark it?

At least then the NSW selectors might have to pull their fingers out.

perverse

Referee
wow... a team that plays together all year and is well drilled in each others games would beat a team of ring-ins that get to play with each other 3 times a year? really?

quite a risky assessment you've made there. really going out on a limb with this one.

oval

Juniors
wow... a team that plays together all year and is well drilled in each others games would beat a team of ring-ins that get to play with each other 3 times a year? really?

quite a risky assessment you've made there. really going out on a limb with this one.

Hmmm... Reckon the sharks could beat NSW?

perverse

Referee
Hmmm... Reckon the sharks could beat NSW?
they would put in a way better effort. my gut feeling is that it would be close. i'm pretty positive just about anyone else on the ladder bar the sharks would win... with the sharks trying bloody hard and maybe jagging it as well.

oh, oops... was this thread meant to be one where we fap off about manly?