What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fake iPods

chloe

Juniors
I see them everywhere, people with mp3 players disguised as iPods that are not really iPods. My friend Emma has one and I think it's really lame, but because we're friends and I have tact, I don't know how to tell her.

Big Pete

Referee
It's just an Ipod, as long as it can play music it's all good.

Speaking of which my Ipod screen broke. :(

Stranger

Coach
:lol:

Like my mates i bought the $100 nike total 90s and my mates like awww there fake awww. Id rather have that than have $330 boots that do the same thing.
Big f**ken deal. they do what i want and they dont break what more can i ask for?

fake ipods :lol: aslong as they play music who cares?
I think it's really lame
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chloe

Juniors
Well I was laughing with you. I wasn't really joking because I kind of am the fashion police.

Furrycat, let me figure out how to use MSN.

jed

First Grade
Ask emma, she seems to always have the answers. I miss her, is she coming back to LU?

Caged Panther

First Grade
in the end an ipod is just an MP3 player it's just marketed better than alot of MP3 players. And in fact not all fake ipods are actually fake Apple make Ipod's which are sold under the Hewlett Packard brand for example.

Latest posts