What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Feud: NRL vs AFL

LESStar58

Referee
Sir Biffo said:
The blonde on the AFL side used to be a model for Price is Right.

She might wanna watch herself....

Her boyfriend is Collingwood lowlife Brodie Holland who helped her beat up a woman last year....

LESStar58

Referee
ibeme said:
Thanks. I only saw bits and pieces.

For the record, I though the AFL blonde looked like a complete bimbo. Way too much make up. Billy's other half was the pick of the bunch. She was real.

Yeah, Nicole is a ood lookin sort... she was in the paper with him when Billy came off his first suspension.

They have known each other since they were kids....

pcpp

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Ohh thats her.

I must be thinkin of someone else, I thought she was either on that Dodo or Iprimus ad.

Actually she was on the Dodo ad as well.

So the NRL won... didn't really mean anything but $15,000 to the Royals Children's Hospital in Brisbane is definitely good.

How stingy were Ch9 to the AFL "charity"! They were only going to give them $450... until they revised it up to $1,000... which isn't that much either. If it was a worthy charity like a hospital or Red Cross I would be pissed, but it was only "Save the Dogs".

Nikki

Coach
Im a fan of the Family Feud concept but that show was total crap. Almost embarrassing. Burt is really living in the past (who really cares about that 100 year old singer that came on) and the family must be short of cash coz they were all there yet again. If its s'posed to be a weekly thing, it wont last long...

Guppy

Juniors
I thought the show was ordinary. It just shows how much Ch9 is struggling these days. :p

Copa

Bench
See the tall afl guy try to cheat by hitting the buzzer early..

What a load of cr@p that "Trumpet" was the bullseye hit. Trumpet my ar$e.

ucantseeme

Juniors
so what would be a good lead in show for Friday Night Football?

ch 9 doesnt have many good shows this year unless your into crime investigation type shows

Surandy

Bench
Those AFL guys were damn lucky that their girlfriends had a brain between them otherwise they'd have got nothing.

And WTF was with their charity?!? Who the f**k has "Save the dogs" as a charity for one of these type things?!? NRL generally has hospitals, and other charities I've known to be used for stuff like this are for much more worthwhile charities than "Save the dogs".

Brodie Holland reckons most people would film "children playing in the park"? What is he, a pervert?!?

Well done to Billy, Ben and the girls on their win for a worthwhile charity.

willvillain

Juniors
Surandy said:
Brodie Holland reckons most people would film "children playing in the park"? What is he, a pervert?!?

Pretty sure that was Billy's missus who came up with that answer - she came up with some of the worst of the night actually!

shadow grinder

First Grade
nrl won..good stuff! billies chicky babe wasnt to bad.

Also who the hell was that old bag that came out half way through and her and burt were giving each other compliments left right and centre?

Latest posts