What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAN ART

roosterman57

Juniors
Hey guys
I made a few mistakes before but now i finally kno how 2 post a pic :D
any way i set this thread up 4 people to post their own fanart like mine below or comment on others. I think this will be fun and bring a few laughs.

Politicalrugbyleague.JPG

roosterman57

Juniors
ur a complete dick angelus. Im just trying 2 get some laughter here 2 pass time cause we r all dying 4 the game to come out. U couldnt come up with any thing beta by the end of 2nite. Ur a complete looser mate. What hav u ever done 4 this forum.

CJG 182

Juniors
roosterman57 said:
well come on then if u think my attempt is hopeless proove u can do better.

nah i not paying out ur effort i just laughed @ u for going for the roosters :D

The Rooster

Juniors
Well Skeptic_Ghost & Izzo, who do you two go for? Tell us. And as for you Planeteels, the eels didnt even make the eight this year, thats funny. I know all you Panther fans are gonna say, WHO BEAT YOU IN THE GRAND FINAL? Well yeah the Panthers did beat us, good on them. They were the better team on the night but hardly the best team over a long period of time like the Roosters are and will be. The Roosters have been the best team since the start of the new millenium. Whats so funny about that??? 3 Grand Finals in the last 4 years. If we're such a joke, tell us who you go for and we'll compare them ok. We've got 6 Roosters in the Aussie team, plus 1 in the Kiwis and 1 in the GB team. That would have been 9 in the Aussies if Flannery and Hodges were fit and Fittler hadnt retired from rep footy. 8 or possibly 11 internationals in one team.
Roosterman just came on to post a funny picture and you just shit all over him, what a bunch of f**king wankers.

roosterman57

Juniors
The Rooster said:
Well Skeptic_Ghost & Izzo, who do you two go for? Tell us. And as for you Planeteels, the eels didnt even make the eight this year, thats funny. I know all you Panther fans are gonna say, WHO BEAT YOU IN THE GRAND FINAL? Well yeah the Panthers did beat us, good on them. They were the better team on the night but hardly the best team over a long period of time like the Roosters are and will be. The Roosters have been the best team since the start of the new millenium. Whats so funny about that??? 3 Grand Finals in the last 4 years. If we're such a joke, tell us who you go for and we'll compare them ok. We've got 6 Roosters in the Aussie team, plus 1 in the Kiwis and 1 in the GB team. That would have been 9 in the Aussies if Flannery and Hodges were fit and Fittler hadnt retired from rep footy. 8 or possibly 11 internationals in one team.
Roosterman just came on to post a funny picture and you just sh*t all over him, what a bunch of f***ing wankers.

i'll second that. well said

Priddo

Juniors
roosterman57 said:
The Rooster said:
Roosterman just came on to post a funny picture and you just sh*t all over him, what a bunch of f***ing wankers.

i'll second that. well said

hope that wasn't aimed at me as i thought the pic was good and joked about laughingat him for the roosters.

izzo

Juniors
The Rooster said:

Theres no prize for second best Rooster Lover , dont worry my team has won more premierships than your Metro Club , it contains true supporters , the club is run by the people , we do not go over the salary cap nor buy players who have had a poor start to the season nor do we change our team name every 2 years.

Just to compare , my club has had the most internationals play for it
Larger Fan Base
True Blue Supporters
Much more Tradition
HOME GROWN JUNIORS
More Premierships
Same Team Name since 1908
A real team song not some Village People Song to get your nice person supporters fired up.
the list goes on

CJG 182

Juniors
ok...
1. i think the picture is funny
2. I second that only cus it was funny and anyway i follow the panthers so kiss my a$$

P.S. if the panthers are out of the comp (previous yrs) or hav a bye newcastle are my second team

planeteels

Juniors
The Rooster said:

sorry.. but I missed something.. can you please tell me just what the Roosters won in 2003????

Finishing 2nd gets just as much praise as finishing 15th!!

Mind you I must also say that at least Parra won something this year!! as for the Roosters in the Aussie side... I'd love to see how many would have made it if all those other players didn't withdraw

I await your witty comeback... :D

Matta

Juniors
izzo said:
The Rooster said:

Theres no prize for second best Rooster Lover , dont worry my team has won more premierships than your Metro Club , it contains true supporters , the club is run by the people , we do not go over the salary cap nor buy players who have had a poor start to the season nor do we change our team name every 2 years.

Just to compare , my club has had the most internationals play for it
Larger Fan Base
True Blue Supporters
Much more Tradition
HOME GROWN JUNIORS
More Premierships
Same Team Name since 1908
A real team song not some Village People Song to get your nice person supporters fired up.
the list goes on

Wait... which club are you talking about?

Latest posts