What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAN ART

Dog-E

Juniors
Phillips said:
roosterman57 said:
4 any1 who didnt get 2 see the pic cause it wouldnt load go bak 2 the start of the thread cause i fixed the problem.
And come on people make ur own fanart and post it.

why is steve price on the cover??

Just to annoy YOU!!!...Worked too, by the sound of it!!
:lol:

But seriously - who else would they put on the cover?!?! Andrew Johns would probably have been the most likely suspect!!...YAWNNNN!!! I see enough of his ugly melon splashed all over the joint during the season anyway - better to have a fresh face involved! :roll:

Pricey's a great player and a diamond bloke - a real gentleman and just a fine all-round ambassador for the game of Rugby League in general - so why shouldn't he be on the cover?!

Erhan

Juniors
You da man Dog-e, he's also on the Super League cover with a different jersey if i'm not mistaken which makes it even sweeter. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone in high authority involved in making the game is a Doggies supporter because if you look on the trublu website and generally how information about the game was released you'll find that

1 - They got alot of Bulldog players to trial the game out
2 - A fair few earlier screenshots were a little baised towards the Bulldogs
3 - The trailer for the game had a lot of Bulldog footage.

Princess Ange

Juniors
i reckon they had an ulterior motive, and wanted the cover to appeal to chicks too, since steve's a good sort ;-) 8) (i reckon so, anyways :D)

Latest posts