What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan-"bloody"-tastic

stumped

Juniors
Stumped,

The juniors had an enormous response to their advertising and yesterday at the Jets Sports club they were well organised and everything went smoothly. The juniors want to work closely with the senior club but some of the things posted by yourself do not help the relationship be it true or not.
The juniors have had a junior jets day at Henson and promote it every year last year their was a glitch but hopefully it will be back again. The juniors encourage parents and kids to attend senior games as given that there may be nealry 300 kids that is a lot of potential parents to attend Henson.
The juniors understand they cannot get funding from the seniors and do get funded as they are part of Souths juniors and have developed a highly organised group to grow the junior.

this could be a big year for the juniors and you are still welcome to come down and help the kids where you can but perhaps the attacks may cease as it only harms the relationship.

jets 75 summed you up too a tee, home games at Henson and a free sausage sanga has you changing your views!

Bluebag

Juniors
Don't even get a free sausage sambo now and buy my own PEPSI. My main concern is the juniors and I will only help out the seniors when it does not interfer with any poker finals I play in.

Just slipped out of the top 10 in Australia's biggest region though, my views are still the same though just not public.

I am looking for a manager for the 14's Stumped, want to put your hand up.

jets75

Juniors
bluebag

we all know thats a load of crap, where would you get $2 for a pepsi from!

but you should have plenty of time to help out, cant see you making any poker finals, your ordinary at best!

stumped

Juniors
Well my source has dried up,looks like someone has invested in some selleys no more gaps, seems that the old saying loose lips sink ships is true and some if not all what I have posted might have been true,

Bluebag

Juniors
Jets75,

Usually take my own as not sold as a rule at the game which is a shame.

Have I played you at poker, check the scoreboard baby.

14th in the countrys largest region South West Sydney and do not play there all the time just outside the top 10. Also have the best 4th best points average in the region out of the top 20 players,where they have 200+ runners at events.
2nd at the Jets Venue.
2 wins as the Bounty.

What is your record.

Look forward to seeing you at the Jets tonight.
I wont have many chips but will be ahead of you.:lol:

Last edited: