What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day

JessEel said:
and has been known to steal other people's beers!! EVIL! :evil:

i thought he was a nice bloke, had a few chats to him. but if this is true, and he goes near mine he'll be waking up in Parra Park next to his new mates! :p

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Godfather said:
Perhaps John Morris doesn't want to end up like the rest of the Hillgirls pets...Irvine,Wheeler, Steve Witt, etc etc

Atleast they can give you a first class lesson in supporting your team.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah? Lesson 1. Whinge about stolen beers.

Should have been drinking Bourbon anyway! You are HILLS girls. You have a reputation to uphold

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The Godfather said:
Perhaps John Morris doesn't want to end up like the rest of the Hillgirls pets...Irvine,Wheeler, Steve Witt, etc etc

you hit forty different levels of "GRRR!" with that. im not impressed. at least Irvine, Wheeler, and Steve Witt (and others) are able to juggle the highly difficult task of being a nice guy, and good footballers at the same time.

John Morris IS a great hooker, i was one of the ones cheering when i heard we had signed him. do not get me wrong here.im sure there have been some people in the history of football that have had lovely conversations with Morris, its just not us, and thats all we were saying.
this "utter dribble" has gone on a bit long, but i wouldn't worry, there is only so much breath you can waste...

Nikki

Coach
The Godfather said:

And there is no chance of you becoming a pet either with low comments like that!!!

sportive cupid

Referee
Misty Bee said:
So far we have:

John Morris is up himself

John Morris is rude to girls

John Morris is a nice person.

John Morris wants to root all girls

John Morris steals beer (like, why bother,unless it's HJ's?

John Morris is a big twinkie with an afro.

Jophn Morris is evil because he doesn't take lollies from young girls (better than offering lollies to young girs, s)
Anyway, all that matters is:

John Morris is a bloody good hooker and a great assett to the Eels.

He could have the personality of a besser brick for all I care!

I'm with you Misty! :lol: Although .....I must admit...AFRO????? :shock: