What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day

PJ Marshal

Coach
I asked John for a photo he couldnt resist the offer, i shook his hand and he didnt back away, hmmm i just think he dont like female fans he prefers the guys cuz we dont want anything from him and he dont want anything from us thats unless you are Ian Roberts

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
...meh, well, if he straight away assumes that every female eels fans wants him desperatley, he has a bigger ego problem then i thought...

bartman

Immortal
And now that I know he's a BEER THIEF :shock: well...

He'd better play damned well to make up for it!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
you'd have to get the full story from Nikki, it was her beer, but yea, im afraid its the truth

PJ Marshal

Coach
overated in the looks department and your the one who's trying to convice me James Webster is a looker :? :lol:

lol @ bartman

Anyway, if he plays well out on the park, i couldn't really give a stuff what he's like off the field
I'll just remember to steer clear of him at any fan days or chances to meet the players! lol

Redback71

First Grade
but ive never been "adoring teenage girl" to him, cos i don't think he is goodlooking at all, so the only times ive attempted to talk to him ive either
a) offered him a chupachup (as i do to evryone)
b) said "good game mate" and shook his hand (or tried to anyway)
or c) asked him for a photo.
its not a girl thing, cos i mean, you blokes do that too ay?

;-)

Nikki

Coach
Eh! I cant remember the full story myself... There was beer involved. But I do know he said something along the lines of "He wouldn't buy me a beer with someone elses money" after I asked him to replace it. I do not like him at all. There is no place for him in our club for arrogance. Even Micky V aint that bad!

Nikki

Coach
That boy can steal anything he wants from me, coz he will probably give me a cheeky grin as he does it =P~

watto

Juniors
JessEel said:
he will not, has not ever given me the time of day (not to talk myself up, but i've never been anything but nice to him) and has been known to steal other people's beers!! EVIL! :evil:

is he the first person ever not to give u the time of day jess ???

Misty Bee

First Grade
So far we have:

John Morris is up himself

John Morris is rude to girls

John Morris is a nice person.

John Morris wants to root all girls

John Morris steals beer (like, why bother,unless it's HJ's?

John Morris is a big twinkie with an afro.

Jophn Morris is evil because he doesn't take lollies from young girls (better than offering lollies to young girs, s)
Anyway, all that matters is:

John Morris is a bloody good hooker and a great assett to the Eels.

He could have the personality of a besser brick for all I care!

PB

Bench
Thankyou Misty for canning this utter dribble! Yo'll don't have to like everyone in this world, and believe it or not he doesnt have to like everyone either!

Meanwhile, this fan day. Are they likely to cancel this at the last minute because it is to close to another function, or will this one defintaley go ahead?

Glenn

First Grade
Off the top of my head cant see any reason for the fan day to be cancelled :|