What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fans Ideas for the new Board

Hames

Juniors
Hey everyone,

I have set up a group on facebook under my name Grant Hamer, where passionate eels supporters can add suggestions for what the new board can do to change our club and bring it back to the fans.

Log on and add me if you have facebook to express your ideas, otherwise let me know your ideas and i will pass them on to the guys of 3P.

Lets get some constructive feedback here and tell me what you want to see happen to our club. I welcome the things we are doing well and also the things that we can do to improve.

3P are all about bringing the fans closer to the club.

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers,

Hames

Hellsy

Immortal
We might have to wait for Leagues club elections to be won by 3P before we see any changes on the NRL front.

I'm sure we can come up with some things for the juniors though

Hames

Juniors
Thanks Hellsy,

I understand that, and i know the elections are not until April, however we want ideas from passionate supporters about how to make changes now and gather ideas.

They are about trying to appease not just the members but to bring the club back to the supporters who pore their hard earned into the club.

No use waiting to see if they win the LC spot and then starting to put ideas together. Would make more sense to have the ideas ready if they do nab the spot and control of the LC.

They can pass 3 over from FC, can't they?

But that's neither here nor there, was just saying that it's better to be prepared is all.

Goey Man

Juniors
But that's neither here nor there, was just saying that it's better to be prepared is all.

Agree, I was thinking the other day :shock:;-) and then trolled through the website to confirm it. With all of the club awards bar one named after ex-players and coaches. The only one that still remains "un-named" is the Supporter's POTY award. I'd liked to see it renamed the Allan Overton Medal. I know it's only a small thing and maybe trivial to some people. Allan is a man loved by the fans and seems to me atleast a teriffic candidate to have the medal named after him.

Thoughts?

Hames

Juniors
I agree. Its better to have the ideas put forward now so that the people involved can do the research and plan things for the future. All ideas are welcome.

No use waiting to see if they win the LC spot and then starting to put ideas together. Would make more sense to have the ideas ready if they do nab the spot and control of the LC.

bartman

Immortal
They can pass 3 over from FC, can't they?
No, that's onto the NRL Board, different to the LC Board (which also can pass 3 over to the NRL Board).

So for 3P to get a majority on this unelected NRL Board, they need to get a majority on the LC Board in April, so that can be sure of passing over their 4th member to the NRL Board, alongside the 3 they will pass from the FC.

Agree, imo the LC election will not be as easy as it sounds to some.