What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FANS UNITE : - ARMY, SGB , OTHER...

Sully

Juniors
All,

We will be kicking off at the CAPTAIN COOK just opp. the SFS/SGB on the corner of Moore park and Anzac.

We will be meeting there at 12:00 sharp, Sunday 12/09/04.

I believe it would be great if all could attend to have a few largers, devise a plan of attack to see the Raiders victorious.

All are welcome and The Army will be there in force. Please anyone esp. our good friends the SGB come across for a few and then we are on the march to the big game...

Who thinks they will be attending? any hands showing?
(Jed and 2004 would be frontrunners)

Raider_69

Post Whore
i should be there except if this f**kin flu dosnt f**k off... barely got energy to type let alone footy :cry:

Raider Ultra

Bench
Yeah its on the corner, about 5-10 minute walk from the ground. Just look out for the Army shirts and come up and say hi.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I know this is going to sound dumb maybe.
But for next year, maybe the army could wear Raiders Jerseys instead of Shirts, with Raiders Army written across the back....might look quite good!!

Sully

Juniors
No less than 5 mins to the ground...

its cheap schooners around $2.60.

2004... it could be discussed at the bat and ball.

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Sully,

I thought we were going to the Captain Cook, which is closer to the ground than the bat and ball? Last roosters game we went to the bat and ball and it was a good 10-15 minute walk from the ground. I don't really mind where we go though as long as there is cold beer and a few raiders supporters!

sydraider

First Grade
AHHHH the captain cook, thats the name i was trying to come up with, yes it is a hell of a lot closer but it also gets most of the spectator traffic goin to the ground. Anyways im easy guys, just let me know which one it is, ill be there for a freshie or 12 ;-) hehehehe

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Yeah the Captain cook is on the corner of Moore park and Anzac, so it's really close. The bat and ball is over on the corner of cleveland and south dowling rd, which is a bit further away. I will confirm with the lads exactly where we are going pre game and let everyone know...

BAY72

Juniors
Yeah I thought we said the Captain Cook as well?

Either way I'm not fussed, just put one name on the forum so we don't all get confused.

And I'll see you all at the game.

WE ARE THE ... :clap: :clap:

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Yeah, I have just phoned Sully and he says he made a mistake, we are DEFINITELY meeting at the CAPTAIN COOK HOTEL, which is at

162 Flinders St
(cnr Moore Park Rd)
PADDINGTON

go to: www.captaincookhotel.com.au for more details on the pub

Mods: if possible could you change Sully's original post to say Captain Cook?